25.Fun Times

"Yo Asia!"Bryson called out from the living room. I was in the kitchen cooking dinner while he was playing 2k like always.

"Yea babe"I yelled back.

"Come here right quick"

"Hold on a minute"I said picking up the tray of lasagna and putting it in the oven.  I made sure my garlic bread wasn't burnt and walked in the living room.

"Was good"I said putting my hand on my hip. He paused his game and looked up at me smiling.

"What are you up to?"

"Come here"He said motioning me with his index finger.

"No babe. I don't wanna burn the food"

"Just come here right quick"He said and I rolled my eyes playfully and walked over to him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me down on his lap.

"Bryson!"I yelled laughing loudly.

"I know we anit had a conversation in a minute but you know what they say, if anit broken then don't fix it, it's clearly not broken, it's just so unfinished"He sung surprising me.

"Bryson what are you talking about? And how did you learn to sing like that"I said pulling on his beard.

"I wanna ask you a question"

"Well that's gonna have to wait. Cause I don't want my hard work to burn"I said getting off his lap and quickly running to the kitchen.

I opened the oven to see that my bread was done and took it out. The lasagna wasn't finished so I kept it in there. I turned around to see Bryson standing there.

"You can tell me now but you almost made me burn the bread"I said walking towards him.

"I wanna take you out"

"You already know you can. Where?"I asked wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head on his chest.

"Tampa"He said.

"Why there?"I asked.

"You don't wanna go there"He asked and I shook my head.

"What's the occasion? Why you wanna go?"

"I don't know. I just wanna go on a vacay with you. It could be like a baecation"He said making me smile extra hard.

"Alright. I'm down"

:::

"Babe I'm ready"I said as I finished flat ironing my hair.

"You anit even have to do all that. Just put your hair in a ponytail and call it a day"

"Bryson no!"I yelled.

"Just come on before we miss our flight"He said grabbing my arm.

"Wait! I gotta get my bag"I said and he let me go. I grabbed my book bag and he grabbed my hand leading me down the stairs.

:::

"Tampa is beautiful babe"I said looking out our window. We were staying on the beach.

"I know"

"Take me a picture"I said sitting on the table.

"You might break the table"He laughed to himself but I just glared at him.

"Don't come for me. Now take the picture"I said making him laugh harder.

"Bryson"I whined.

"Ok fine"He said.

"Here"He said handing me my phone.

Verified.Asia: I'm here Tampa 🌴

"Just so you can post on Instagram"He rolled his eyes.

"Boy goodbye"I said sitting down on the rollaway chair.

"When you gon take off them hot clothes"

"I thought it was gonna be cold"I pouted.

"We're in Tampa Asia"

"Whatever Bryson"I said taking out my phone.

"You need to get ready. We leave in 2 hours"

"Why I gotta get ready now?"I raised an hour.

"Cause I know you take forever to get yourself together"He explained.

"Your extremely right. Where we going so I know how to dress?"

"We walking along the beach and then going to dinner"He said and I nodded getting up already knowing what I was gonna wear.

:::

"I'm ready now"I said walking into the living room.

"Bout time. Took you longer than 2 hours"

"I had to do my makeup"

"Your beautiful Asia. Why do you need makeup? I feel like your beautiful without it"He explained making me look away from him.

"I don't wanna talk about it Bryson"I said looking down at the ground and running my hand through my hair.

"See your beautiful"He said holding out his phone. I went up to him and grabbed the phone.

"Bryson please"I said giving him back his phone

"Bryson please"I said giving him back his phone. I was gonna walk away before he grabbed my arm.

"Asia. Your beautiful in and out. Don't forget that but I think we should go before the beach gets packed"He said and I nodded.