5.Dont

"Don't, don't play with her, don't be dishonest

Still not understandin' this logic

I'm back and I'm better

I want you bad as ever

Don't let me just let up

I wanna give you better

Baby, it's whatever

Somebody gotta step up

Girl, I'm that somebody, so I'm next up"

*************

I woke up to the smell of food and instantly got up. I'm so love in food and no one can come between us. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before I went downstairs. I walked in the kitchen to see Bryson sitting two plates on the counter. The food looked so good.

"Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna sit down and eat with me?"He chuckled grabbing his plate and sitting down at the table.

"Uh.....sorry"I said nervously grabbing my plate and sitting across from him.

"You don't have to act all shy. Be yourself"

"Sorry, it's just that I'm really disrespectful and I don't want to insult you when I'm staying in your house"I said looking down at my plate.

"I don't care about all that Asia. I just want you to be yourself around me"He said eating a piece of bacon.

"Uh.....ok"

"I'm going somewhere so-"

"Can I tag along?"I quickly said cutting him off.

"I'm sorry"I instantly said. I knew my cheeks were so red right now. I'm honestly embarrassed.

"It's fine. You can come along"

"It's just that I didn't want to sit in the house all day"I explained and he nodded. I looked down at my plate and just stared at it.

"Are you gonna eat?"

"Uh.....yea. I was just praying you know"I lied picking up a forkful of eggs and eating it.

"Well tell me when your ready because I'm gonna go take a shower"He said getting up and putting his plate in the sink.

"Yea......ok"I said not even giving him glance.

"You need to stop being awkward"He said before going up the stairs.

<>

I walked out my room and knocked on Bryson's door to notify him that I was ready. I heard him yell come in and I walked in. He was sitting on his bed playing 2k. He had on a black hoodie that said "Bryson" in white and some black basketball shorts. I could never understand why boys wore basketball shorts with almost everything.

"You ready"He said and I nodded. He got up turning off his game in the process and put on a plain black hat and walked over to me. He grabbed my hand walked me out his room.

"So what are we doing today?"I asked as we got in the car.

"Just wait till we get there"He said driving off. I really loved the way he drove. It was just so sexy. He was leaned back in his seat with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the consul.