9.Rambo

"This is not, this is not

This is not, this is not a motherfuck-

A motherfucking game, motherfucker, this is not

This is not, a motherfucking game, why you playin' boy?

I'm just saying boy

Yeah"

------------------

"I have baby fever bry"I said as Matt slept in my arms. I was watching him since Melissa went to the hospital because she wasn't feeling well.

"Then maybe we can make some"

"You too funny"I laughed.

"I'm serious"

"You think I'm gonna let you get in the kitty kat"

"Shut up"He rolled his eyes.

"Are you going to the court today?"I asked noticing he was wearing basketball shorts.

"Yea. You coming"He asked and I nodded. Matt started to twist and turn so I picked him up and fed him his bottle that was on the table. He finished the bottle and slowly went to sleep. I got up with him carefully and put him in the car seat.

"Are you going now?"I said strapping him in.

"Yea"He said picking up the car seat. I grabbed his baby bag and followed Bryson to the car. We got in and he drove off to the court.

"I'm taking you out for Easter"

"There's no need bry. I'm broke and I have no clothes"

"Don't worry about that Asia"He said as we pulled up.

I rolled my eyes and got out the car. I grabbed matt's stroller and connected his car seat to it.

"You sure you don't wanna have my kids"He said as we walked to the court.

"I never been sure in my life"I said making him suck his teeth. I seen Toni and walked over to her sitting down next to her and making sure the stroller was next to me.

"Who's baby?"Toni asked finally acknowledging me.

"My friend. Who were you flirting with?"

"This girl I've been feeling"She said.

"That's good. What you doing for Easter?"

"Going to some cookout. You should come"

"I'm probably not gonna be able to come. Bryson wanna take me out somewhere"I rolled my eyes.

"He probably taking you there. That's where the whole neighborhood going"She said making me nod. I seen Bryson walking towards me making me raise an eyebrow.

"Yes Bryson"I said as he made it to me.

"Here. Melissa wants to talk to you"He said handing me his phone.

"Hello"I said.

"Asia"She cried out.

"What's wrong?"

"I need someone to talk too. I found out I'm pregnant"

"But that's good news"I frowned even though I knew she couldn't see it.

"Please just come. I'm at Bryson's house"

"Ok Melissa. I'm on my way"

"Ok. Thank you"She said and then hung up.

"You need a ride"?Toni asked.

"Yea"I said.

<>

I finally made it to the house to see Melissa waiting in her car.

"Thanks for dropping me off Toni"I said.

"It's no prob. See ya when I see ya"

"Yea"I said dapping he up. I got out the car and grabbed Matt's car seat. I had left his stroller in Bryson's trunk. I carried him to the front porch as he slept soundly.

Melissa got out the car as soon as I opened the door and went inside. I went upstairs and laid Matt in my bed making sure there was pillows on each side of him. I walked back downstairs to see Melissa on the couch with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong Melissa?"I said holding her.

"I'm pregnant but I know the father wouldn't want it. He would tell me to abort it"She cried.

"Why would he do that?"

"Because he told me to do that with Matt"

"What's wrong with him? Why would he want that?"

"His family is racist Asia. They don't know about me or the kids. He loves me but not Matt"She cried.

"Why are you still with him then Melissa?"

"We're married Asia. If I divorce him, he would take me for everything I have. He told me that. That salon you went to, that's mine. He can take that Asia"

"Oh my gosh Melissa. I can't imagine what your going through. But just know everything will get better"I said rubbing her back.