33.In Check

Love on the brain inspired this chapter

Melissa Melanin💋

I was trembling in a corner in the bathroom as tears came down my face.

"Melissa!"He yelled.

"Melissa! Get yo ass out here!"He yelled making me cry harder.

I just wish he would leave me alone. I don't know what's wrong with him. He's never been like this before. This is absolutely new to me.

"I will stab you in your stomach if you don't come out!"He yelled making me quickly run out the bathroom.

"Im right here. I'm right here. Please don't kill my baby"I said slowly walking towards him.

"Your little friend is asking too many questions. She just came by the house"He said grabbing me by my hair and dragging me down the stairs.

"But y-you knew that would happened. I've b-been gone for too l-long. Ow, please let go of my hair"

"Go get your ass dressed. We're going somewhere"He said shoving me on the couch.

"Go now!!"He yelled making me cry harder. I quickly got up and ran up the stairs going into our room.

I looked down at the bed to see a blue velvet dress that had a slit on the side as well as red bottom heels sitting next to it.

I grabbed the clothes and went in the bathroom taking a shower trying to scrub off all the bruises knowing they wouldn't go away either way.

I finished taking my shower and got dressed. I put on my makeup and grabbed my purse.

I walked down the stairs and he stood there at the end of steps with a suit on and he held a rose.

"Why do you put so much makeup on? I wanna see your beautiful face"He said caressing my cheek making me flinch.

"B-Because y-you h-hurt m-me"I stuttered trying to keep my tears in.

"I'm sorry Melissa. I'll stop"He said as my lip quivered. I knew he was lying. He always lie.

"You Love when I fall apart"

"What are you talking about Melissa?"He asked in confusion.

"So you can put me Together"

"Shut the hell up Melissa"He gritted.

"And throw Me against the wall"I finished.

And that's just what he did. He threw me against the wall and bruised my face like he said he wouldn't.

Bryson Tiller

"Baby, listen-"

"No! You listen to me. I know she's in trouble"Asia yelled.

"Just leave it alone Asia. It isn't your business!"I yelled.

"It is when my friend is getting hurt"

"You don't even know if that's true"

"I don't but I will find out. Best believe Bryson!"She yelled walking out the room.

This is all we argue about. She thinks Melissa is being abused when clearly she's missing. I've put in a lot money with trying to find her while her husband hasn't. For what reason, I don't know.

"I wish you would fucking think, for once. Dumb ass"Asia mumbled as she walked back in the room.

"Aye watch yo damn mouth Asia. You doing too much"I said getting mad.

"Fuck your Bryson!"She said sticking up the middle finger.

"Y'all need to calm down with all that yelling. I just put matty to sleep"Toni said coming in the room.

"We're sorry. I'm leaving anyways"Asia said as she packed a bag.

"Where you going?"I asked.

"As far away from you"

"Imma just gonna quietly exit the premises"Tori said backing out the room.

"I can't with you bruh"I chuckled.

"Ok then, I'll leave then!"She yelled.

"You on your period"I said making her come up to me and slap the hell outta me.

"Why the hell did you do that?"

"I know you just ain't say some shit like that to me Bryson"

"You tripping Asia. Foreal man"I said walking out the room.

———————
I know this is short but I've been really busy so I haven't been able to update as much but here's one🤗