10.502 Come Up

"Yeah-yeah-eah-eah

For real though, it's so wild now

This crazy yeah

Woke up in the hills this morning

Asking myself, how did I get here this morning?

Vante Parker in that teal and orange

And Russell in that gold and purple

Youngest from the Ville, imported"

-----------------

"You good Melissa"I asked her.

"Yea I'm fine Asia. Just go have fun"She sniffled as she held Matt.

"Ok. And bye Matt"I said tickling his stomach making him laugh.

I left out my room and walked downstairs. Bryson was sitting down at the steps with a little girl sitting next to him.

"Bryson, who's that?"I said stepping on the side of Bryson and standing in front of them. The little girl was cute and she kinda faved Bryson.

"This is my daughter Harley"He smiled.

"Daddy, who's she?"She asked.

"That's Asia"

"Hi Asia. It's nice to meet you"She said coming up to me and hugging me.

"She's a hugger"Bryson said.

"I can tell"I smiled down at her.

"Happy Easter"She said.

"Same to you Harley"

"I like her daddy. She's a keeper"Harley said making me blush.

"I know if only she would let me keep her"

"So where are we going?"

"Neighborhood cookout"He said.

"Come on daddy, I wanna play with Cindy"She said pulling at his arm.

"Who's Cindy?"I asked as we began to walk out the door and into the car.

"That's my best friend"She said as Bryson drove off.

We finally made it to the cookout and got out the car.

"Can you take me and daddy a picture, pretty please?"Harley said as we stood on the sidewalk where music was being played loudly from a park.

"Sure Harley"I said grabbing Bryson's phone. He bent down to her level and that's when I seen a Easter basket on the ground with plastic eggs in them. He put an arm around her tightly while she kissed his cheek making him smile slightly.

I handed him back the phone but Harley snatched the phone from him looking at the picture

"I love it! Thanks Asia"She said jumping up and down.

"Calm down Harley, it's just a picture"He said taking his phone back from her.

He grabbed Harley's hand and we crossed the street going to the park. There was a lot of people here and kids running all over the place. There was men at the grill and women giving out food.

"Asia hay"Toni said running up to us.

"Wassup Toni"I said hugging her.

"Harley. Oh my gosh, it's been so long since I seen you"Toni said going over to her and hugging her.

"Hi Toni. I missed you too but mommy was acting crazy you know"Harley said.

"I know but you wanna go play with Cindy and them. They all here"Toni said and Harley nodded looking at Bryson.

"Yea you can go"He said.

"Thank you daddy"She said hugging him and then ran off with Toni.

"Now we can hang out now"Bryson said pulling me closer to him by my waist.

"Ha! You thought"I said about to walk away when he grabbed my arm pulling me into him.

"Let's go get something to eat"He said pulling me to the table where all the food at.

This the first black party I know that the food was cooked on time.

"Hi honey. Happy Easter"

<>

"I'm so exhausted"I said falling back on the couch.

"Well then maybe I can put you to sleep"Bryson smirked.

"Boy shut up. You can't be saying remarks like that around your daughter"

"She's sleep"He said as he held her in his arms.

"Yea whatever"I rolled my eyes. He chuckled lowly leaving out the living room. I took off my shoes and put them up on the coffee table grabbing Bryson's computer in the process. I started to look for jobs.

"What you doing?"Bryson asked pushing my feet down and sitting down next to me.

"I'm looking for a job"I said making him suck his teeth.

"What?"I said closing the laptop.

"What you mean?"

"You over here sucking ya teeth at me like there's a problem"

"It's nothing but I got a job for you"He said making me drop my attitude.

"What is it?"

"My friend hiring at his barbershop"He said making me confused.

"What would I do there? I don't know how to cut hair"

"You could clean up his place. Just think of it as a starter job"

"Fine. When can I start?"

"I'll talk to him"