Chapter 5

Welcome to the FBI - Divergent

TORI POV

I walk towards Max's office. I'm supposed to help Natalie's daughter, for training. Natalie and I were close, well blood close. She was my cousin. I first heard about her death a couple of hours ago, she had been murdered along with her husband and son. I knew they had a son but I never heard about a daughter. In our conversations, it never really came up.

I knock on his door. I hear his voice yell "Come in". When I open the door, I'm shocked. This girl is a spitting image of Natalie. We exchange conversation and before I know it, I'm leading Tris through the pit. I feel sorry for the girl. Everyone knows because Natalie and Andrew were the very best. All she's trying to do is forget, she can't do this with all these sorry looks.

TRIS POV

"So, what happens in training?" I ask. Tori smiles at me. I guess she was waiting for me to ask. "The first week is physical. You learn how to fire a weapon, self defence and how to use a weapon out of your choice. You can choose a bow, knives, swords, spears or axes" I chuckle. "Sounds like the hunger games. I can't decide out of knives or bow. But I suppose knives is more practical" I say.

Your more likely to find a knife then a bow. Tori chuckles at my remark. "Ok. And the second week is a mental test. Testing you to see if you break. But Max said you do not need to go through the second week as you've proven yourself more then capable of handling yourself mentally" oh. I didn't think I was that strong.

"Did you know my mother and father?" I ask her. She snorts. "Who didn't? They were the top agents of the agency. Shame they quit. They were a power couple" by now we have stopped outside a door. "Ok so breakfast will be in that hatch" she points to the hatch "in the morning as will lunch and dinner. Training will start at 9am sharp at the training room. Don't be late. Tomorrow at 8:40 I will show up here and show you to the training room because you need your rest. You went through quite an ordeal today".

Before I can say anything, she's gone. I walk around the small apartment. 2 rooms. A bedroom and a bathroom. In the bedroom, there's a bed (obviously), dresser, a TV on the wall, a bag. Wait a bag? I go over to the bag and open it. It's a bag of clothes, my size. They are all black tank tops and black sweatpants. Perfect training outfit.

I tour around the rest of the apartment. It has a bathroom. Which has the basics of course. Toilet, shower, sink. Simple. I decide to get an early night but I end up crying myself to sleep. I'm obviously not as tough as everyone thinks.

______________^-^_____________

Please follow my Instagram @arenaofinitiates

So the trainer is Tori.....

I'm not veronica Roth btw just saying....