Chapter 3

Welcome to the FBI - Divergent

TRIS POV

I walk out to see the police standing there. A young female officer steps foward. "Could you come with us Miss Prior?" She asks. "Of course" I reply. Knowing that it's gonna be about the murder of everyone I care about. We drive to the station in silence.

I arrive at the station. "We just need to question you about the events. We are trying to create a timeline of what happened so please don't leave anything out" a male officer says while sitting down at the table.

"I was walking home from school. Caleb had a free period today which happened to be last period, so he just went home. Not worth staying. When I open the door. I see blood, blood all over the walls. I grab a steak knife off the coffee table incase the murderer was still in the house, looking for me. I walk around. Searching for my family. I find my mother and father, dead, on their bed in their room. I remember that caleb was supposed to be at home so I search the house for caleb before calling the cops and ambulance, incase I could save him if he was hurt. I found him in the laundry. I then called you guys. Went with Caleb to the hospital. His heart stopped. He's dead as well" I say. Rethinking everything up til this moment.

"Thank you Miss Prior. There is someone here who wants to speak with you" what? I don't have any friends or family that I know of. I have nothing. A man, possibly in his late 40's steps into the room. "Hello Beatrice, you must be very confused" the man observes.

"Yes I am. What do you need to talk to me about?" I inquire. "My name is Max. I'm the director of the FBI. The agency would like you to join our agent program" wow. Agent program? "What do I do in this agent program and what do I get out of it?" I ask. "Wow. You get straight to the point don't you". I feel like playing the bitch card.

"Well if you just saw your parents dead bodies, you would to" I snap. "Why me? Why me out of all the other 18 year olds that live in America huh. Answer me that" I continue.

"It's confidential. You will find out if you come with us" he answers. "We'll I'm not going to, until I get an answer" I say standing up. He sighs. "Your parents were with the FBI before having kids. That's why we want you. Your mother was the best agent we've ever had and your father, the best intelligence gatherer".

____________^-^____________

How would you react to that?

I'd be like bitch please

Follow my Instagram account @arenaofinitiates

Btw just let me state. I am not Veronica Roth. I may own this water bottle but I do not own Divergent #iwish