Wake up

Mackenzie's P.O.V
I woke up to the feeling something freezing my legs.My eyes shot up.Then suddenly something wrapped around my neck.I turn to see that it was a vine from the roses sitting on my night stand.The ice was already up to my waist.I look up to see Angie.The ice was forming a capsule in the inside was a gel like substance and on the outside it was soild.I tried to reach for Grayson when another vine wrapped around my arm and held it down as Angie was able to freeze it.The same thing happened with my other arm too.I try to scream when I felt a pair of lips land on mine.I was shocked.My eyes immediately widen when I saw who it was.It was Hunter.His lips were sweet and addictive.They were covered in poison.I could not pull away my lips were stuck to his.I was getting sleepy.It was slowly putting my body and mind into a trance.He pulled away and wrapped a vine around my mouth.He was controlling the plants."You are an amazing kisser,eventhough you were not even trying,soon you will too.All of the girls will be  dying to be with me soon and so will you and i will always pick you over them,I am going to make you love me"he said seductivley.The plant removed it self from my mouth.I was about to scream when Hunter put his hand over my mouth."Shh we do nott want to wake the guard dog"he said pointing to Grayson.He then kissed me again and this time my eyes shut as the ice covered me completely and I feel asleep.