Unknown numbers

Unknown 1:Hey where are you
Unknown 2:Yo where you at
To both:Who are you
#1:Grayson
#2:You already know Love,now tell me where you are
To#2:Leave me alone,Hunter
#2:Babe do not be like that
To#2:YOU ALMOST KILLED
#2:You know how my friends are come on.
TO#2:BYE
To#1:@ home here is the address.
To #1 and #2:511 ADDRESS
#1Be over in a minute
#2 Me too
I look down to realize I had just sent Hunter my address.Crap.I hear a knock at my door.I look out the window to see Grayson.I quickly yank him inside  and look around for Hunter."What is wrong"Grayson said with a worried look."Hunter has my address now,I sent it to him by accident.Grayson went from worried to angry.He pulled me into my room and locked the door.I turn around and took in every detail of his face.His brown hair with blonde highlights,the way his shoulder tenses up and his jaw was clenched.He was beautiful....I mean he is a pretty decent looking guy."What is wrong"I asked Grayson."I saw Hunter following me eariler"He said in a serious tone.All of a sudden there was a loud bang that came from down stairs,loud footsteps came charging up the stairs.My door went swinging open.I stood up when I saw that it was my foster dad.He ran up to me and yanked me out of my room by my hair.When were out in the hallway by the steps,he began calling me cruel names and insulting me and my parents.Then he shoved me down the steps.He ran down the steps as I fell.When I reached the bottom he started kicking me in the stomach.I then heard sirens come from outside.My dad just started kicking harder.then there was bang at the door,the door went crashing down."Freeze Police"They yelled.The cops tackled my dad and put handcuffs on him."You are under arrest for child abuse,avading arrest,and you are wanted for murder"The officer said as he put him in the car.I felt someone pick me up from the ground.It was Grayson."Excuse me ms but do you have anyone one to stay with"The officer asked.When I was about to say no,Grayson interrupted me."Yes officer she is staying with my family and I"Grayson said while showing the officer my packed luggage.The police left and I quickly shut the door."Sorry I had to call the police,he was going to kill you"Grayson said.I went running to him and hugged him."Thank you "I said as I cried in his arms.I grabbed my luggage and went out side as Grayson packed some food to take with us since his house was far from mine.I threw my stuff in the trunk when a rag went over my mouth and everything went black.