Frozen heart

As we swam up,I felt something tug on my tail.Then I started to get pulled down.I look down to see seaweed wrapped around my tail.I try to swim up.Grayson swims down to help me.Then his eyes glowed and out of nowhere a shark bites the seaweed and rips it to shreads.We try swimming up but then another seaweed tries to wrap around me.Grayson tried to cut it off but this time his tail was frozen by Angie."Go now,Mackenzie"He yelled.I see Angie swimming towards me.I take my trident and shot a beam of energy at her."Mackenzie,GO"Gray yelled.I swam away I felt a pain in my tail.I felt Grayson's pain.I swim as fast as I could to shore.When I make it.I army crawl on shore.I laid flat on my back.The sun shone bright on me and I passed out of exhaustion and pain but before i did a shadow covered the light and stood over me.
---------------------------
Grayson P.O.V
Angie dragged me back into the castle.She hung me to the wall along with Ethan.Ethan gives me a worried smile.I can tell he was no longer being controlled.I grasp his hand.I felt him connect to me.Angie walked up to me.She started to make large gashes on my skin.I screamed in pain.She punched me multiple times in the face.She did the same thing to Ethan.She started interrogating about Mackenzie.I was not going to let Angie get the information she needed.Then out of nowhere she made a sword of ice and stabbed me.Then she slowly pulled it out as it freezed some of my organs.Then she sliced my arms and the gashes immediately formed.She also cut up my face.I shrieked from the amount of pain it was causing me.There was no relief.I felt the ice spread through out  my body.I heard my heartbeat slowing down.My head was pounding.I heard the sound of my own blood slowly dripping on the floor.I felt my body slowly shutting down."TELL ME WHO SHE  IS"Angie yelled while she slammed an Ice bat on my ribs."Never I said weakly."Why are you defending her"she asked."Because I L......... She swung the bat at my head.Everything went dark."because I LOVE HER"I said using my last breath.
Ethan's P.O.V
"I LOVE HER"I heard Grayson whisper with his last breath.His head dropped and his body went limp."Grayson"I yelled.Wow Grayson Bailey Dolan never loved anyone.I must do anything to protect her,for my brother,he must see alot in her."Now you are going to give me answers she asked.I thought about what my brother said about this girl.She is my friend.I will never give up,If Gray did not give up I will not either."No"I yelled as I spit in her face.She grabs her sword and stabs  me.Then she dropped the sword and swung the bat at my head.Then everything went black.
-------------------------------------
I heard a loud rumble come from above me.Something big was coming something really big.I try to open my eyes but my body refused to move.Whatever....It is coming in fast and sounds angry
------------------------------------------