Too late to apologize?

"Hunter what do you want"I asked getting mad."I came to apologize"He said holding up roses.I open the door wider and let him walk in I walk into the living room as Hunter waited in the hall.I heard fake crying and Mackenzie laughing.I look to see Mackenzie had Ethan in a head lock and he was tapping the floor.Mackenzie looked at ethan and smiled.She nodded at him and smirk came on his face.She let him go.They both tackled me and Started tickiling me.I was laughing so hard.Then I started to tickle Ethan.I tried tickling Mackenzie but her face went straight.Ethan and I gave her a weird look.Then a smirk appeared on her face."I am not ticklish"she said as she lifted her hands in Ethan and I's direction.We both tried to run when she wrapped her arms around us.She let go and started tickling both of us.Then there was a loud clearing of someone's throat.Mackenzie got off from on top of me and stood stiff."What do you want Hunter"she said with a serious face.I stopped smiling and stood up next to her."I came to apologize he said as he put his head down and held the roses in her direction.She walked towards him.He then grabbed a box from behind him and opened it to reveal a giant teddy bear."Thank you hunter but I do not need all of this I forgive you"she said as he ran to her and cried on her shoulder."WHAT"I YELLED.She told me she will explain it later she said in my head.I nodded.After a good five minutes,Hunter left."How come you forgave him,after what he did"I said softly."Because if I were him and made the same mistakes,I would want him to forgive me,instead of feeling guilty for the rest of my life"She said with a warm smile."Tru"I said."Since when did you become mister chill about everything"She asked."The day I meet you,beautiful"I said as I picked her up and placed her on the couch.
-------------
After a few hours of wrestling with kenzie and E,I showered and we all watched a movie.I had fell asleep.When I woke up to the feeling of a fuzzy blanket.I cracked my eyes slightly to see Mackenzie placing the blanket she got me when i broke up with my ex girlfriend on me.She then kissed my forehead and turned off the lights.I heard the shower turn on and after a couple minutes she came out.I heard her go into her room and heard her go to bed.I got up and crept into her room.I flung off my shirt and laid with her.I kissed her forehead as she mumbled from being tired.I smirk.I fall asleep to her light breathing and her heartbeat.
--------------------