Problems

Mackenzie P.O.V
I woke up underwater in a dark murky room chained the stone wall.I see Grayson strapped to a metal slab.Covered in large gashes and huge bruises.There was a woman standing there."Who is she "she yelled at him."I will never tell"he shouted as he spit blood on her face on purpose.Then she aimed her hand at him and shot him with ice.I felt his pain.The ice chilled my bones,I felt like i was burning but at the same time really cold."Give me a name"She shouted."No"Grayson said ia  a determined tone.She created an icicle in her hand and slowly put it on his stomach .She slowly dragged it across skin.I felt aburning on my skin in my skin.The icicle was slowly opening a new wound on his stomach as she dragged it.I look at my stomach that everytime Grayson got hurt the wounds would appear on my skin."Stop"I yelled.Angie stopped and started swimming towards me.She lifted her hand ready to slap me.When a plant wrapped around her hand and held it back.Her eyes flickered.She quickly dropped her hands and swam away.Then two people grabbed me by my arms and lifted me up.I look to see that it was Ethan and Shakira.They dragged me into a room and lay me on a bed.My body was in so much pain.The sheets I was laying on were covered in my blood.The door comes swinging.It was Grayson being pushed in by Angie.She unstrapped him and laid him next to me.He was bleeding.I faced him,his eyes were shut.I cried as I laid on his chest.I felt him flinch.I kissed his cheek.My tears fell on his chest.Then there was a glowing light coming from him.I took a double take.All his wounds have healed and so did mine.I sat up and helped Grayson up.I bust down the door and I let Grayson swim ahead of me as we ran through the halls,a picture caught my eye.I stopped and saw that it was a picture of the king and Angie with a beautiful tail(image above) holding a baby with my markings,wait that is me."Queen Angie is my mom"I yelled.Grayson quickly pulls  me out the door and swims me to the surface.I look behind to us leaving a dark now dunegon looking castle.She is my mom,Queen Angie is my real mom.