"You can wear my Sweatshirt"😂

I walk back into the room to see that coach was waiting for me.I step forward and the coach tells me it is my turn to swim.I shiver,remebering the feeling of the pool outside.I jump in the warm pool and wait for her to choose my oppoent."Okay new kid your up"the coach yelled.I realize by the engravements on his back and arms ,that he was the one who saved me.I swim up to him and thank him for saving me."No problem you saved me from those other kids"he said in a husky voice.I look down and blush.I swim back to my lane and prepare to race."On your mark, get set,Go!"The coach shouted.We swim underneath the water racing side by side.I see him glaring at me.His eyes glowed.I focus on hitting the wall.I reach the point and I swam as fast as I could back to coach.I reach the coach and the buzzer goes blaring.I look up to see that the screen said a new record.The new kid and I were tied.We highfived each other and got of the pool.I change my clothes and tried my best to dry my hair ,since all the girls hogged up the hair dryers.I walk to my biology class with my clothes soaked from my hair.I walked into the class and sat in the back since I knew everyone would try to hurt me.Then the new kid walked in and sat next to me.He smiled at me. Then all the girls turned around and started talking to him.I sat in my chair freezing under the air vent.My teeth started to chatter.The teacher walks in and tells us we had a project and we had partners.She called out my name and told me I was working with the new kid,Grayson..I then felt a warm piece ofclothing go over my shoulders and an arm go around me.I look over to see that it was the new kid who gave it to me.He gave me a kind smile and put the sweatshirt on for me .The girls gave me death stares and started mouthing threats.I shrink back in my chair and pull away from Grayson.As soon as I pull away he pulls me closer.Then the bell rings.All of the girls get up and yank Grayson out of the room,with them.I roll my eyes and slip on my book bag.I walk outside to feel snowflakes land on my skin.I rush home.I look down to see I was still wearing Grayson's Sweatshirt.I threw it into the wash.I went upstairs and locked myself in my room.I felt my phone buzz,I picked up it was Shakira."Hey,do you wanna come over next friday after the football party to come meet some friends of mine"She said in a kind voice."Yeah sure but i thought you were sick"I said confused"Nah There was something that come up in my family,sorry"She said in a nevorus tone."See you Friday then"I said."Okay bye"She said.I hung up .I check my phone and saw that 2 unknown numbers had texted me.