Getaway

Mackenzie P.O.V
I see my markings glowing.I look at Shakira.She was trying to control me.I felt her prying through my brain.I scream for help as I fell to my knees.Ethan comes out but his eyes were glowing too.Shakira was being controlled and she was controlling him.He started tying me up.Grayson came running out.He saw me on the ground and ran to Shakora and knocked her in the face.Grayson walked towards me but before he could untie me,Ethan jumped on him and burned his shoulder.Ethan tied him up with me.Ethan and Shakira dragged us on the beach.We were getting closer to the cave.I saw 2 figures waiting for us at the end of the beach.The cave was to the right of us now.I wiggle my hand out of the ropes.I point it towards the direction of the cave.I uncamoflauge it and it opened.The water creatue came out.It surronded Grayson and I .The creature lifted me up.I grab Grayson by the rope he was tied up in.The creature quickly dragged us in and shut the door."Thanks Aqua you are a real life saver"I said."It 's what I do"The creature said.Grayson had passed out.His hair was soaking wet as he rested in my lap.I touch his burn and it immediately healed.I lift my hand, shocked.Grayson stirred.Then he shot upwards."Thanks for saving my life tramp"Grayson said.I give a confused and angered look.He stood up and looked around the cave."Yo chick,this place is pretty dope"Grayson said."Thanks"I said awkardly.Grayson walked towards me.He was only a few inches away from my face.Then a water like wall apperared infront of me.It blocked me off from GraysonGrayson tried to go through but it shocked him."Owww"He yelled."Aqua what's wrong"I said concerned."He was too close,danger was detected on my readings.Beginning scan anaylsis.Grayson Bailey Dolan.Control connection detected.Controlled by Angie and Shakira,starting decontamination protocol and vaccination"Aqua said.The wall created a cage like form around Grayson.It sprayed him with Gas.When it opened it showed a peaceful Grayson quietly sleeping."He should wake up in a few seconds.Sorry Mackenize"she continued."Np I thought he acted a little weird when he woke up"I said gratefully.I crouch down next to him.He opened his eyes."You okay"Grayson said as he franticaly touched my face.My engravements started to hurt even more.Grayson lifted my Shirt to show my bikini.When he touched my icicle wound and the spear wounds they healed.His eyes went wide.He lòked at my engravements.He gawked.My body hurt more.Then I heard a slight scream come from Grayson.He lifted his shirt up,his engravements glowed too."Both of you need to go into the pool now"Aqua said panicking.She lifted Grayson and I into the water.I felt power surge through me.Grayson and I let out a sigh from the relief from the pain.