Hidden powers

I then heard someone coming downstairs."come on tail disappear"I thought.It disappered.I was relieved and my markings disappear."Come on some scientific matter make Grayson's tail disappear"I said while I held my hand over his.It disappered too.I sighed.Then someone walked into the room.It was Ethan.Ethan walked over to Grayson and jumped on top of him."Wake up!"Ethan said hopping on top of Grayson."Hey Mackenzie,I missed seeing you"He said hugging me .I saw scales start to shine on his arm.I contolled my self and made them disapppear."Hey do you wanna come to a party with us"He asked with a smile.I nodded.I went upstairs and got dressed in a long black formal dress.I see Shakira as I walk past her and Ethan's room.She was wearing a purple dress.She looked amazing.I saw her struggling with her necklace,so I went to help her click it.She thanked me and turned around and smiled.She gave me a hug and help me put on some make- up.Shakira had made it downstairs as I put on some perfume.I walk down stairs.I see Grayson in a tux.Ethan stares up at me and causes Grayson to look.When Grayson sees me he opens his mouth then closes it and smiles.I start walking to the car.When I heard foot steps running behind me.I turn around to see Grayson.Grayson takes my arm and leads me to the car.Then he opens the door and closes it behind me.We drove to Coney Island.It was closed to the public and was a private party."Where are we"I asked."It is Cam's graduation party from merman school"Ethan explained.We all got out of the car.I was greeted by a tall guy with brown hair and highlights."Hi I am Cameron but you can call me Cam,wanna dance"he asked excitedly.I nod my head since it was a special day.After our dance was done.I heard shouting.I look around to see Grayson,Ethan and Shakira surronded by tall men.Cam ran to help but he was knocked into the water."Cam you okay"I asked."Yeah"He yelled from the water.I turn back to my friends.I had to do something.I was about to run when.I saw animals running into the park.Lions,Bears,snakes surronded the guys.I see Grayson's eyes glowinf and the animals eyes glowing the same color.Grayson controlled over animals that is why he had a dolphin marking on his back.The animals took 2 out of the 3 guys down.Shakira got inside the man's head and knocked him out.One of the guy's tried to get up and tackle Shakira.When Ethan shot a fire blast to the man knocking him into the water."Thanks babe"Kira said."No one touches my baby except me"He said while kissing her.I felt a hand go over my mouth and drag me out the park.

I felt a hand go over my mouth and drag me out the park

Shakira's dress^

Mackenzie's DRESS^

Mackenzie's DRESS^