Explain

I wake up to find a snoring Grayson in my bed.I jump out of my bed quickly scared.I walk into the bathroom and change in my swimsuit.I walk down stairs and see Ethan and Shakira cuddling on the couch."You guys are legit goals"I said while smiling.They jump from being startled."Thanks boo"Shakira said.Ethan got up an hugged me.I walk to the basement and they follow.Grayson was sitting on some rocks of the cave. I jump in the water and ended up splashing all 3 of them.They all go running out of the room.I follow them.
Grayson p.o.v
"CRAP,WE DID NOT PUT OUR PROTECTIVE INVISBLE WATER PROOF ARMOR ON"I whisper yelled to E and S.All of sudden we all fall to the ground and our legs turn inti tails.
Mackenzie P.O.V
I see all three of them on the floor with their beautiful tails."Hey Mackenzie"They all said in a guilty tone."Why did you not tell me"."Cause we wanted to protect you"Ethan said."Well maybe you should make sure the cave door is locked before you guys turn into mermaids or merman or what ever"I said with sadness.I toss them towels.I go into the cave and swim to the ocean.I relax on a rock.I felt a plant go around my ankcle.It dragged me into the water.The last thing was a person with blond hair and blue eyes.Then everything went dark.I woke up in my bed at the dolan's house.I sit up and walk out the door of the house.After about a few hours.I walk back to the house when the sun was setting.I heard voices coming fron the cave.I see Grayson with another mermaid.She scooted closer to Grayson and kissed him.I ran upstairs crying when I crashed into someone.I look up to see Ethan.I wrapped my arms around him and cried."What'swrong"He asked.I look to see Shakira next to him.Her eyes glowed and she looked at Ethan and me."I am sorry for you"He said.I give him a confused look."Follow us"Ethan said pulling me out the door.I sit on the beach and see E and kira jump in the water.There tails came out and they shimmed up next to me.I looked at their amazing tails.They explained that they were born that way.I saw that Ethan had a pink streak in his hair.I giggled cause it was cute and suited him.They dried up and their tails went to legs.They showed me there markings and told me that they represented their powers and roles in the kingdom.Ethan had fire and Kira  can control people and read minds.They also told me that the girl grayson was with was the queen's sister.The queen was bad she killed the royal family and took over the kingdom and she controls Shakira to control others without a choice.Her name is Queen Angie and she is literally icy to the core.I shook with slight fear.We walk inside and I see Grayson with the girl sitting on the couch.I can tell he was worried worried i just went upstairs and went to bed.Tommorow is another hectic day.