Bully or Friend

Hi,my name is Mackenzie.I am not very popular and very self concience.I woke up to my annoying alarm,and got up to go get ready for the death chamber.Whoops stupid auto correct I mean school.I rush down stairs and get ready for breakfest.I walk into an empty kitchen.You are probably where my parents are,well I do not have any.I do not remeber what happened but I was told they were never found.Ever since I was baby I was raised with an abusive foster parent who is almost always either gone or beating me.I grab a breakfest bar and run out the door.I run to school,since I missed the bus and make it right when it opens.I push through the crowd that was calling me names and were throwing stuff at me.Everyone hated me for no reason.I open my locker and saw a note on my locker."Kill yourself"The note said.I grab the note and throw it away.I was shoved against a locker by a tall blond boy.I roll my eyes.It was Hunter.He has always had a crush on me.I shove him off.He hands me an invitation.It was for a celebration the football team was throwing.Of course I was invited and had to come cause I am on it,but I could tell he wanted to deliver it to me personally.He kissed my neck.I shove him off and run down the hall crying.Hunter has tried mutliple times to make me kiss him.I run into a girl."I am so sorry"I said as I helped her with her books."No problem"She said."Hi my name is Shakira she said as she extended a hand to me."You do not want to hang out with me,I get bullied,but my name is Mackenzie"I said as I shook her hand."Who bullies you"She said as she cracked her knuckles."Don't worry"I said as I laughed at her.We spent the rest of the together laughing.