......

ANGIE'S P.O.V
"How did the master's prize escape the master must have retrieved it himself"I said as I looked through the kelp.
Mackenzie P.O.V
I felt my scales being shifted and felt sand clogging them.I walk and reliazed I was being dragged to shore by someone.They were pulling me by my arms.I started to panick.I saw electricity go through my veins and come out of my fingers.The electricity shocked the person."Owww"said a familar voice.I look up to see a smiling Grayson."Hey"I said with a pained smiled."Hi,thank you for saving my life...twice."Grayson said.My tail disappeared as Grayson tried to pick me up bridal style.I look at him and he looks at me.We both blow it off and he walks me to the  house.Grayson sat me on the bathroom counter and lifted my shirt to see the cuts and Icicle mark.There was huge bruise and large slices.Grayson begins cleaning my cuts.Then when he was done.I NOTICED  THAT  there was blood coming from my arm.I roll up my sleeve and see Shark teeth marks in my arm."Sorry the shark had to cut you out from the vines and lift you to me because I could not swim through them"He started cleaning my wounds.Grayson lifted his head and continued cleaning my face.I stared at his beautiful features.His colorful hair,his sharp jaw,the way he clenchs his jaw as he focuses.Then I meet his eyes.I caught him staring too.His face turns red.But then he leaned in closer.His face was inches from mineHis eyes shut and I can feel his hot breath on my face.I started to lean.He puts his forehead on mine and his hand rested on my thighs.