In the name of love

Mackenzie P.O.V
I fall to my knees.She twisted and pushed the icile deeper into me.I saw my body freezing and my skin started to turn into ice as she held me in a choke hold.I suddenly heard the sound of chains rip out from the wall.I felt Angie's grip loosen.Then she was shoved off of me and flung across the room.I look up to see that it was Grayson ,he was alive.I laid down shivering.Then I heard a loud rumble come from the ground.Grayson was about to swim up to me when suddenly his tail was froze to the floor.Angie came charging at me.I tried to get up but my body seemed stuck.She grabbbed her sword and stabbed me in the stomach.The sword was slowly freezing my body solid."Noooo"Grayson yelled while  crying.Angie pushed the sword deeper.When suddenly a plant wrapped around her waist and yanked her off of me.The plant slammed her against the wall.There was a loud explosion.Angie skin turned metallic."Queen Angie is a android"I said a weak but shocked tone.A shadow casted over me,it was Grayson,he had escaped the ice.Grayson bent down next to me and rubbed the tears from my eyes."It is going to be okay,I am here for you,I will always be here for you.Ethan came rushing in with Shakira right behind him.Ethan looked at  me with shock."Hey E"I said smiling."Ethan pull the sword out now"Grayson yelled."Yeah E-Tee-wee-tee let's see what you got"I said as I struggled to breathe."Sheesh even when your dying you still find a way to crack jokes"Ethan said as tears rushed down his face as he started to pull the sword.I smile as my eyes started  to drift shut. "Stay with me,Mackenzie,Stay with me"Grayson despertaley pleaded. pleaded."Grayson when I am gone,take the shark.I told it to follow your orders,I need you to be strong *cough* *cough*I will miss you guys...especially you Gray"I said as I sat up alittle and kissed Grayson's forehead.I slowly go back down and take my final breath.I turn my head to the side and shut my eyes."Ethan try to melt the thing"Gray yelled.I tried to stay awake but I felt my body slowly shutting down."Goodbye Grayson, I love you"I said in my head.Then everything went quiet  and black.