-27-

Julie's Pov

I was sitting next to Carl and we were talking and laughing I was mostly trying to keep his mind off the pain of losing his mother as well as distract me from Daryl. "There is no way that you punched a chick at school in the middle of class" Carl said cracking up. I was telling him about my school experience. "Yes I did! Why is that so hard to believe!?" I asked after about 5 minutes of trying to convince him I really did.

"Because it's just really hard to picture" He said clutching his stomach "Whatever" I mumbled "What's that around your neck?" He asked pointed to my engagment ring on a chain around my neck I grabbed my ring and let my fingers run over it. "My engagment ring" his eyes widened "you where getting married before all this?" he asked I nodded.

"I'm sorry" I smiled "It's all in the past" He looked down then up "Do you mind me asking what happen to him?" I chuckled "Not at all.. He was on another one of his long 'buisness' trips when everything happened so I'm not sure what happened to him"

"maybe he'll be like my dad and find you" He smiled I shook my head "I don't want that Carl" He looked confused and then realization came across his face "you love Daryl" I nodded slowly. I took the necklace off and grabbed Carl's hand and placed it inside of it.

"I want you to keep that safe for me okay?" I asked on the verge of tears at the memories of my ex Fianc'e. he nodded and put it in his pocket safely. I got up and walked out of the cell block and over to Michonne who was looking at the walker thinking about something.

"Hey Michonne" I said standing next to her "hey" She said not looking at me "do you know where Samantha is?" "who?" I sighed and rolled my eyes "Samantha White? the one I came here with?" I said in a 'duh' tone "oh she's over in the guard tower"

I nodded ans mumbled a 'thanks' before walking over to the tower and climbing the steps to see Sam looking through benoculars out to watch the perimiter. "Sam can I talk to you?" She turned to me and smiled "Yeah sure." We sat on the 'floor' and leaned our backs against the guard tower post thingy.

"If you don't mind me asking...did you have a sister before this?" I asked wearily. She looked at me clearly confused on why I asked this now "yeah I did I didn't know her though" My eyes widened slightly. "Do you remember her name?" I asked

"No I remember my mom talking about her alot though. She said we'd be best friends. A couple days before this shit happened I was going over to the address my mom gave me to finally meet her and I hit a walker with my car and..." She sighed "The rest is in the past"

I nodded "I used to have a sister My dad had told me that he and my mother split up so they each took custidy I ended up with my dad and she ended up with my mother.... The reason I asked these questions now is because your last name is White and well so is mine.."

She looked at me wide eyed "You think...?" I nodded slightly smiling "I think we're sisters.."