-11-

(A/N)

This is dedicated to ChoclateAlexCake because she told me that she wasn't a big fan of gore but, said that she may get a chance to look at my story and that makes me happy because she is a very talented is you have not read one of her stories go do that now! thanks now here is Chapter 10...~

~Julie's Pov~

I was awake but, my eyes are closed for some reason I couldn't find the strength to open them. I inwardly sigh and force myself to open them.

My eyes flutter open and I look around the unfamiliar surroundings I sigh and try and sit up only to be forced back down by a horrible pain in my stomach. "dammit" I mumbled to myself. Just then a girl no younger then the age of 17 walks in her blonde hair up in a loose ponytail, her green eyes filed with joy which is unusual for the world we live in now.

She looks at me and smiles warmly and says "oh you're awake!" I smile at the girl and say "yea um.. where am I?" she walks over to the bedside and replies "your group brought you here after you got shot saving that boy you're at my families farm"

 I nod slowly remembering what happened the buck, the man with the rifle about to shoot the buck Carl was on the other side of. I sigh again and say to the girl "well I'm Julie who might you be?" she smiles brightly and replies "Beth Greene" "alright then Beth can I get up and walk around I'm already starting to feel lazy" she laugh slightly at my comment and nodded.

I sat up slowly and realized that I was in dry blood drenched clothes Beth noticed and walked over to a dresser and pulled out light blue skinny jeans and a loose light purple top I thanked her and she walked out I carefully changed trying not to hurt myself even more.

After I changed I walked out of the room not really caring for the pain in my side. I walked out onto the houses porch and saw where my group was set up I smiled slightly when I saw Sophia and Carl playing. I was happy I found her and happy she was alive and well.

I walked towards the camp and Carl spots me and runs over yelling "Julie" I smile brightly and say "Carl!" he runs up and hugs me carful of my stiches and I hug back gently  and say "thank god you're okay" he nods and thanks me for saving him Sophia makes her way over and hugs me and asking if I was alright and saying everyone was worried especially Daryl I smiled at that comment and thought 'where is that redneck?' I inwardly laugh at my comment.

"do you know where Daryl is?" they nod and point to the direction of a tent over in the distance not to far away from the others but far enough to get away from them. I roll my eyes I knew he was always the loner type I start walking in that direction after waving to the kids.

~Daryl's Pov~

I was sitting next to my tent cleaning my arrows when a familiar female voice yelled out to me I thought I was just imagining things until she yelled out again

"what? I got shot and now I'm dead?" she laughed I turned my head and saw It was Julie.. I slightly smiled at her and stood and was shocked

"J...Julie" I managed to say