-17-

Julie Pov-
Daryl was standing there with a mixed expression I didn't know if was good or bad and I was starting to feel uneasy. Carol left to give us some 'bonding' time I guess not that he looked up to bonding right now.

"J..Julie?" I lightly smiled at him and nodded. He walked towards me and was standing in front of me in a couple of seconds.

He put his hand on my cheek and I nuzzled it. It was like he was seeing if I was actually here. I smiled at him and he looked on the brim of tears. I placed my hand on his and he finally broke the silence "You're Alive"

I chuckled lightly and nodded "I'm alive. I'm fine" I felt a tear slip from my eye. Out of the whole this stubborn redneck was the one who I missed the most.

He finally embraced me into a hug he kept repeating 'I'm Sorry' i laughed lightly it being clear I was crying because I was happy.

"Why are you sorry" I said pulling away from his embrace "I didn't stop you from going on that run and just let you slip away" he looked down and away from me i frowned.

I lifted his head with my index finger and looked into his blue eyes "You have nothing to be sorry for Daryl I went by my choice" "I should of kept looking or did something" I shook my head "No Don't do that it's not your fault"

His eyes flickered to my eyes to my lips mine doing the same. (question to viewers why do peoples eyes do that?)

He leaned in and so did I. Our lips brushed each other and then collided. Fireworks, Nukes, i felt everything.

Someone cleared their throat and we pulled apart to see a very Jealous looking Carol "um..." i said.

(ohhhh does Carol like Daryl? who knows well i know this was short but I have been busy christmas shopping and packing to go to Canada so I am so sorry but if you didn't like it sorry but it was sorta rushed. but hey they kissed finally! yay! well good night and merry freakin christmas)