-18-

Julie's Pov-

At the moment I'm laying in a cell top bunk staring at the ceiling. Who would of thought that a zombie apocalypse would be so boring huh? I closed my eyes and a memory flooded my mind from 2 years before the world went to complete shit literally.

-Flashback 2 Years Before The Outbreak-

"Hey Babe" my boyfriend Michael's cheery voice said while walking through the door to my apartment. "Hey You know you could knock" I fake scolded him. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Jules?" I looked up at him he is like an inch taller than me so yep.. "hmm?" He gulped he looked really nervous. "Baby is everything okay?" I ask getting concerned.

"It will be if you say yes" I was completely and utterly confused until he got down on one knee. My eyes widened and I already felt tear sliding down my face as he pulled out a little blue box.

"Julie White will you make me the happiest man alive by becoming my wife" I couldn't talk I was so incredibly happy so I rapidly nodded my head yes.

He smiled a huge grin and slipped the ring on my right ring finger and kissed me.... back

-Flashback End-

Daryl walked into the cell and leaned on the wall just as my 'daydream ended' "What are you thinking about Jules" he asked a little concerned seeing as my eyes were watering.

"what my past life used to be" I said sitting up and sliding off the top bunk and sitting on the bottom one Daryl sitting next to me.

He gave me a look as if to say 'go on' " trust me I don't think you want to hear about this." I said looking down at my feet. "would I have asked if I didn't want to know" I sigh something I've come accustomed to over the time I've been in this world.

I nodded slightly and took a deep breathe and told him about me ex and showing him the engagement ring I keep on a chain around my neck.

"you had someone you really loved.....what happened" " I honestly don't know he was on another one of his long 'business' trips' I said looking down Daryl lifted my head and let his lips crash to mine.

(Okay guys I wrote a lot more but it got deleted so I had to rewrite most of this so what makes it sad is it was really good to it was so much better it was 2,000 words damn! I'll update again tell me if you want more flashbacks of Julie's life before and thank you good night!"