-14-

Julie's Pov~ 

The ride so far has been quiet. Neither Glenn or I has spoken since we got into the car. I finally broke the silence.

"So.. You and Maggie huh?" I looked over and saw a light blush creep across his face I smirk and giggle "I knew it" he chuckled nervously. 

He turned it back on me "you and Daryl huh?" I blushed scarlet and looked down. "I knew it" he mimicked me. I shot him a playful glare.

We pulled over and got out my crossbow aimed just in case. We went into the little store and looked around grabbing anything useful. 

I stopped when I noticed a katana my eyes widened in surprise that nobody would rake the weapon. I grabbed it along with its sheath.

I put the sheath strap around my shoulder and slipped the blade inside of it. I walked over to Glenn and saw him grab something quickly before I could see what he had. 

I raised an eyebrow to him and he just shrugged. I heard moaning and growling and looked behind me..

Coming through the back door of the store where about twenty walkers 'shit' I thought I raised my,crossbow and shot the closest walker. 

I unsheathed my new blade and sliced the next ones head. I realized that I was the only one killing them and looked over at Glenn he looked frozen.

"Glenn Run!" I yelled at him as I took another down he unfroze and looked at me worried I tossed him my bag and said "go back to the farm I know my way back I'll run for it go!"  

I sliced another's had and Glenn hesitantly grabbed the bag and ran. "Come on" I said to the walkers as the got closer.

After I heard the car take off and I knew Glenn was safe I ran out the door only to be greeted by more walkers on the street "can't a. Girl get a break" I mumbled as I ran in the opposite direction away from the farm.... 

'Daryl' was the last thing I thought as I ran father down the road..

(A/N sorry if it seems a bit rushed r you think it's to short but i had to do this chapter on my dying IPad and it's ten in the morning and I haven't went to sleep so yeah.. Sorry the next one will be better I promise)