-06-

Julie's Pov~ 

We were all in a what looked like a kitchen and everyone was getting shit face drunk. I on the other hand was leaning against the wall I didn't really eat much I wasn't all that hungry even if we were kinda starving. 

Daryl looked at me and saw I was in a way being a little distant but then quickly looked away. He said something to Glenn about him getting so drunk that his face would get red... 

Shane then said "so when you going to tell us what happened here doc?" Rick answered him instead of the dr. "Shane we can discuss this tomorrow" 

"Na man we came here For answers" Shane replied 

"Hey douche bag knock off your bullshit and just be quite for once in your god forsaken life" 

Everyone turned to look at me and Shane glared at me I just smirked and continued "Shane why can't you learn to listen Rick said to shut your mouth and we'll talk about this tomorrow"  

Rick smiled at me and I returned it. I looked over at Daryl and saw him once again checking me out. 

Shane rolled his eyes and dropped his question. I smiled and left the room only to be slammed against the wall and a hand covering my mouth. I looked at the person to see a pissed off Shane Walsh but there was lust in his eyes he uncovered my mouth and i said " what the fuck Shane what's your problem?" 

He smirked and said "scream and I slit your throat" my eyes widened and realized we were still in the hallway so when Shane started kissing my neck I screamed out " DARYL!!!!" Why Daryl you ask because he is the only one I can fucking trust in this group besides rick. 

Shane growled and stabbed me in the stomach I screamed and I heard footsteps and before I passed out i saw Shane get tackled to the ground by...... Daryl Dixon. 

I woke up I assumed like an hour later in a bed. I looked around and I saw someone sitting in a chair next to the bed I couldn't tell who it was I couldn't talk my throat was dry and it hurt. 

The person noticed I was awake because they rushed to my side and said something 

"Fuck Julie I thought ye were gone" I realized that accent it was daryl I couldn't help but smile knowing he cared. 

He noticed I couldn't talk so he gave me a cup of water. I drank it and finally said " thank you so much Daryl for hearing me scream" 

He chuckled and replied "anytime" I smiled and I tried getting up but I felt a pain in my stomach and winced 

" oh yeah fuck.... Uh Daryl what happened to Shane?" 

I was a little worried that he would kill me or try to attack me again but I was curious about if rick let him stay or kicked him out.. 

Then Daryl said the three words that made me want to jump in his arms and thank him and say i loved him he said 

"I killed him" 

Why these three words made me happy was because Daryl protected me and got rid of a real douche bag 

" thank you daryl"