-03-

• इन्हें समर्पित: The Walking Dead and Daryl fans

Julies Pov~

They had told me to pack up my stuff and bring it over they offered to let me use a car but declined seeing as i already have a motorcycle that i don't plan on leaving behind.

I packed up my stuff that i needed like clothes, water, food, and my guns and knives. I got on my motorcycle and rode it threw the woods and made it to their i mean our camp. once i pulled up and they saw how many weapons i had which where like 16 diffrent guns and 6 diffrent knives, my crossbow, and ammo. they all looked shocked when they saw my bags full of weapons and ammo.

i smirked and said "what? you can't expect me to leaves these behind do ya?" Rick chuckled and the guy with the shotgun who i learned his name is Shane Walsh said "what kinds of weapons you got?"

i layed out my weapons and there were shotguns, pistols, knives, and assualt rifles. i could tell they needed weapons. i then said "well since you invited me to stay take your pick." i picked up my crossbow, arrows, my favorite knife and pistol.

"go ahead take your pick i tell you who goes first if it help" i smirked and they laughed "ok then you" i pointed to the redneck and said "pick a weapon and a knife and i saw that you use a crossbow like i do so do you need arrows?"

he walked to my weapons and grabbed my favorite shotgun and a knife and said "my name is Daryl and yeah i'm running low on arrow why?"

"ok then Daryl i'll give you some i have a lot" he nodded "okay then Rick your turn and then Shane and Andrea, Dale, Glenn, and whoever else wants a gun"

they all nodded and picked their weapon and i could tel i was going to like this group. Rick came up to me and said "hey thanks for the guns" i smiled and said "it was the least i could do Rick" he nodded

"i was wondering if you'd like to come with us to Atlanta" i looked at him as if he were crazy "are you craxy Atlanta is crawling with walkers"

"i know i know we left Daryl's brother on a roof of a department store hancuffed we're going back for 'im"

"alright just letting you know if you ever need me for anything if you need help you can trust me with anything"

~half an hour later~

Daryl, Glenn, Rick, T-dog, and I are getting ready to go to Atlanta. I had my crossbow hanging from my side and my knife and pistol in my belt. I got on my motorcycle and they got into a Uhaul i started my bike and i followed them to the city.

We got there and we pulled over and walked the rest of they way finally Rick said "Merle or the guns first?" i assumed he was asking Glenn. Daryl said "Merle! we aint even discusing this"

Rick looked at m and said "WE are" Glenn then said "Merle first he's closer"we walked in to the department store and i raised my crossbow and aimed at a walker and shot it in the head Daryl nodded at me and i did the same back

I retrived my arrow and we walked the stepps and they broke the locks and we rushed in i saw Daryl fall to his knees and yell "no.. no..nO!" i walked up to him and sat to him and whispered to him.

"Daryl it's ok i promise you we will find him i will look with you until we find him i may not know you or him but i promise you i'll find him if it's the last thing i do"

He looked at me a little shock in his expression he nodded a i smiled at him i helped him up and he raised his crossbow to T-dog and said some thing i tuned out though.

~hour later~

We got the guns and headed back to camp i was on my bike riding slowly next to the others we assumed Merle took their R.V. because it was gone i couldn't carry more then one other person so yep..

when we got close we hear gun fire and Daryl hopped on the back of my bike and Rick motioned us ahead so i sped up when we pulled up i took the key out of my bike and got my pistol out.

There were walke in our camp i shot some and so did Daryl and then Rick and Glenn came up shooting.

~the day after the Raid~

We were burring the dead and Andrea's sister died by two bites and Andrea won't budge from her side a little while ago Amy turned and Andrea shot her and now we're burrying her.

i was helping Daryl smash Walkers and Walkers-to-be heads in. he finally said some thing he said

"did you really mean what you said on the roof?"

I nodded and said "i don't break promises Daryl i will find your brother"

he smiled and said "thanks uh.."

i smiled and said "Julie call me Jewl or Jules"

he nodded and we went back to what we were doing. We finished and we burried people and burned the rest. Rick decided that we were all going to go to the C.D.C to try and find a cure for Jim..

And i knew this would be a mistake but, i made a promise to Rick that i'd stand by him and i plan on keeping that promise...

The World Goes to Hell // Daryl Dixonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें