Mission At Dawn

It was about dawn. Lady Tsunade had assigned us an easy mission. Sakura, Kakashi, and I were waiting on a certain idiot to arrive. "I don't think he's gonna come here on his own," Sakura said. "I mean it's literally 6 in the morning! I don't blame him for being tired but still!" Sakura was always complaining. It was either too early or too late in the day for a mission, or it's either too hot or too cold. She even complains about who she goes on the mission with! For once though, she had some truth in the words she spoke. "Sasuke, go get Naruto and wake him up. Make sure he eats and goes to the bathroom before he leaves his house. Because I don't feel like hearing his complaining, or having to stop and wait for him again," Kakashi-Sensei spoke to Sasuke. "Fine I'll go wake up that dobe!" I said angrily in reply. "Why do I always have to get him? Can't Sakura go get him! Last time I wasn't even let into his house! I think I'll just bust in like the damn Kool-aid man(TM)!" I said silently to myself. Once I finally arrived at Naruto's home I didn't even bother to knock. I just opened the door which was surprisingly unlocked. I took my shoes off and headed towards his bedroom. I decided that because he was delaying our mission I was going to just yell at him. I walk in his room only to find he isn't there. "Where the crap is he now!" I had to think of where else he would be. "Ichiraku maybe? Isn't Ichiraku closed at this hour though? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be there. Tsunade's office? Yeah, he's is probably there." I said to myself. Most likely he is there complaining on how easy the mission is or how early it is. It is only a C-Rank mission after all. All we have to do is take a message to Gaara, the kazekage of the hidden sand village. I put on my shoes and headed towards the hokage's office. When I walked inside the hokage's building, sure enough I heard Naruto there. "This is an easy mission for a reason Naruto! It is only a C-Rank mission because you haven't been on a B-Rank or above mission for a long while! This is just a warm-up mission to help you get used to completing missions. Now deal with it or don't go on a mission with team 7!" Tsunade yelled, ratting Naruto out. As soon as I was about to open the door to get Naruto, he flew threw the door and into the wall. "I.. See... Stars." Naruto said in a haze. Then he passed out. Of all the times to pass out! "Lady Tsunade he's knocked out cold I think you hit him a little too hard. It's not like I didn't want to do the same thing, but I don't want to have to carry him for hours on end!" I called to Tsunade. "Uh, oh well, stay here with him today. I'll assign you both to a mission tomorrow. I will inform Kakashi and just replace you and Naruto with Sai and Ino." Tsunade said. "And that's an order!" She yelled. Even the hokage can be scary sometimes. What do I mean sometimes! Get on her nerves once and your dead! I carried Naruto over my shoulder and took him back to his house. I laid him on his bed and sat by the bed. Before I knew it I was dead asleep. I wonder what will happen when Naruto wakes up.
________________________________

Chapter 2 coming sometime this week! I hope you like it so far as this is my first time writing a soft yaoi fanfiction. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and enjoy the future ones! Thank you for reading! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Next up! The dream

-Sai