♡ 13) Feeling the Love

Warning: This chapter contains heavy love making~ and sexual pleasure. If you're uneasy, sensitive, innocent, or just not into that thing, please read over this chapter. I totally understand! I don't want anyone feeling uncomfortable or being forced to read something that is. So, if necessary please do so. You mean a lot to me as a reader. But if you're reading it for fanning over or just to lose your innocence, that's cool too (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

With further aidue, here's the next chapter. *hands you lemons and cookies on the way in*

_________________________________________

Continuing:
| Inktale |

"I want you."

Error could feel his soul beat heavily in his chest. The rhythm drowned out the surrounding setting as he focused on his lover in his arms. He leaned into Ink, their teeth clanking as Error held Ink close. He hadn't realized it, but he had swooped Ink into his arms and had held him close to his chest.

Ink dreamily closed his eyelids (*Author has disabled all logic during this chapter XD*) as he let his arms wrap around Error's neck. He felt his feet come off the ground as he was drawn into a deep trance kiss. He could feel Error's soft beats from within his chest. It was calming; breath taking.

Error broke away gasping and had began landing soft kisses on Ink's face and moved downward. He had started walking to a new destination...

Ink's room.

Almost all of Error's consciousness was gone now. His wants took control of his mind. They wanted to be fulifilled. He continued as he landed a soft kiss on Ink's neck. The smaller skeleton let out a soft gasp,

"Nggh~"

Ink literally melted at the contact. Error only smirked and leaned into his neck and started licking his exposed neck. Pleasure flooded Ink as he felt magic drip from his mouth. He was salivating. Error nipped Ink's neck, earning some moans when he nibbled on Ink's sensitive spot. Biting a little hard, bone marrow gently leaked from Ink's neck.

Error reached the room and kicked the door shut. Using his free magic, Error locked the door allowing them both some privacy. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Error held Ink, heading towards the bed. He walked over and stood in front of it momentarily. Before he lowered Ink onto the mattress, he began kissing and licking at the saliva that hung off of his mouth. Ink's.

Ink felt himself lying on the mattress. The cool sheets sent shivers down his spine. His face was heated and he felt warm and fuzzy everywhere. Every bit of contact set him into a frenzy, wanting to be touched all over. The feeling was almost like being buzzed but it was bold. It was a brand new sensation he never felt before.