*HEAD CANNONS*

Update: 1
HoI everyone. So here are my head canons for my book. Yes they are long but this is highly encouraged for you to look at and review. It helps explain the characters and point out some things to look forward to. Also I'm answering questions at the bottom if any questions are unsolved. Heheh *sweats nervously* I do hope you like it. *warps away*

Ok, as the story updates I will be adding new input into this page when necessary. This is mainly to better explain how I see the characters in the story. Anyways here we go.

Chapters:

• Character Descriptions

• Ideas and Concepts

• Fun Facts :)

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Descriptions

Ink! Sans (Ink)

BIO: Is the Creator and Guardian/Leader of AUs. He creates all the universes (Besides Undertale and the exception of Error) Element Aura of Creation. He has an older brother named Paint. Ink is the oldest of the two. He resides in the InkTale Universe.

PERSONALITY: Ink is well known for being creative. He always tends to think out of the box and prefers to stick to his neutral opinion of no hate. He listens to opinions but doesn't shove his down their throats. He is logic and very eased. He is never one to hold grudges or pick fights. He always tends to find an alternate way; preferably sparing. Can be sensitive to heavy subjects when thrown into them. Social and outgoing, never hesothers to make friends.

OTHER INFO: ??? (Will be added as story continues.)

Error! Sans (Error)

BIO: Is the Destructor of multiverse and glitches/viruses. He is a spawn of a huge error overload the Void experienced due to the unsettled amount of life created by Ink. He obtains the Aura of Destruction. Not much is known of Error. He only knows to be family less and have no direct timeline. He resides in the Anti-Void.

PERSONALITY: Error never hesitates to destroy. The process had been embedded into his mind, so he never dealt with the after effects of guilt or regret. Error sometimes comes off as a douche and prick because of his sarcastic remarks. He may come off as threatening but he really isn't. He's kind of like candy, a candied coated outside. With a feely and touchy inside. He isn't very friendly but only when his mind is set on it. The closest he has made to a friend is Ink and Blue.

OTHER INFO: ???

Ink! Papyrus (Paint) *OC*

(This is not the actual brother of Ink Sans. He is sort of my interpretation of what I would see his brother as.)