7) Part Four: Vent

This chapter's shout out goes to: @vi94576 thank you for your input on the last chapter. I'm very excited to work on one shots for these guys. Anyways, to the story!

Edit:
| InkTale |Morning |

Error was the first to wake. His pin pricks slowly appeared as his surroundings came into sight. A soft smile spread on his face. He had slept at Ink's house... In an actual house. 'Oh Asgore did if feel great.' Error sat up from the bed and looked at the window, sunlight peeking though the colorful curtains. He felt so... calm and tranquil. It was sure something of a feeling. It really brought ease to the skeleton. The Destructor was never implied to these feelings.

He moved the sheets off of him gently, not to wake Ink as he slept beside him. Soft snores filled the room. Error glanced over a chuckle forming in his throat, this was just too adorable. His snores were so soft they were like a whisper set upon a breeze. As he was gazing at Ink he noticed the colorful splotches of paint that had dried under his eye sockets in lines. Had he been... crying? Error felt dread hang over him. He probably made his brother angry and Ink tried to protest against it. Doing so, Ink was probably yelled at for. Error gave a depressed sigh, this was his fault. Then again what wasn't of late, he sure had a thing for destructing. Everything he encountered was bound to be destoryed anyhow. Error didn't mind it. He was used to it.

Error looked over at Ink examining his face. Ink seemed so peaceful in his sleep... Maybe he shouldn't wake him right now. Error got out of bed, stretching. He then noticed his jacket wasn't on him. He looked at the chair, finding his jacket. 'Ink must've slid it off when I was asleep.' He thought mentally. Error questioned if he should take a shower while Ink was asleep. It wasn't his house but being the Destructor could be useful in getting what he wanted. A few threats and a display of magic would do the trick. But he doubt Ink would care. He was laid back and open. And it wasn't like Error wanted to destroy him anyway... He wouldn't be long in the shower. No harm to be done. He grabbed his jacket and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

Shortly after, hot steam easied it's way out from under the door. Ink sensed the change in temperature and woke up. His eyes fluttered opened, he could feel the sticky paint on his face becoming moist. Ink realized he had cried himself to sleep. 'That's a first...' He thought sitting up. He glanced at the sheets he was tangled in. They were stained in a variety of colors. Ink gave a sigh rubbing his face. He looked over expecting Error to be there, but, he wasn't. Ink's eyes traced his room. Had he left? Ink's eyes locked onto the bathroom door.

Steam had continued to leak out under the door like before. 'Error must've decided to take a shower.' Ink stood up, gathering his clothes. He must've gotten in just a few minutes ago. Ink decided he'd just change in his room while Error was taking a shower. He already had his stuff out. Ink paced over to the dresser, stopping to pick up his clothes. Where he stood, he started to change. He took his shirt off replacing it with his new one. He continued normally as he would, shirt to pants, scarf and all. He dazed off, daydreaming as he changed.

The bathroom door cracked opened silently. Error walked out, the steam blocking his vision. He waved it away and noticed Ink was up. Error turned his head, looking for the smaller skeleton. 'Where was h-' Error caught sight of him as Ink was changing his pants. Error felt his face heat up, he walked out at the wrong time. Ink was in the middle of changing. Error started to glitch on response. He didn't know how to react...

He couldn't help but watch, adverting his eyes seemed impossible. The smaller skeleton was oblivious to his watcher. When he finished he turned around. Ink yelped in response at the sight of Error, dropping his sleeping clothes everywhere. "H-how long were you there?!?" He asked, his cheeks getting flushed. 'Had Error seen me get dressed this whole time?!?' Ink felt his soul stir inside his chest, embarassement filling his ribcage. Error shook his head, "N-Nooo..." Ink gave a worried look glancing away from Error's gaze. His cheeks were still burning bright. Two stood in silence awkwardly as neither dared to speak. Ink had just assumed Error didn't see him. It made him feel better if he didn't.