6) Part Three: Flirtation

(I wonder of anyone started screeching at the title? ;) I see you there. 👀)

Warning: This chapter contains swearing and bits of verbal abuse. If you feel uneasy about that please read over the section, '| Down Stairs |'. You won't miss anything important. I promise. I want you all to be happy and well.

This chapter's shout out goes to: *drum roll please*

@Wolfbonesx
Thank you for the comments you left. It really made me smile. :D

Edit:
| Where we last left off... |

Ink dropped his embrace looking up at Error. "That being said let me show you my bedroom and art studio." Ink dashed up the stairs calling out to Error from the top step. "Come on. Follow me...."

| Now |

Error's eyes watched Ink as he rushed up the stairs. Ink's scarf flew behind him, wading the air as he hovered up the stairs. Ink was so agile. He reminded Error of a rabbit almost. He stopped next to Ink as he opened the door. Ink walked in and Error followed. "This is my art studio and bedroom." Ink stated, his eyes gleaming to the sight.

The room was abnormally large. It contained a big sketch table, a canvas in the back, a large bay window, and a queen sized bed. It really was amazing compared to all Error had seen. Error's eyes widened as he glanced at the big room. He didn't expect such a luxurious sized room defiantly for such a short skeleton. Ink sneaked a glance out of the corner of his eyes watching his guest. Error looked in awe. Ink gave a grin, "Do you like it?" Error nodded, "This is v-very beautiful." Ink's smile widened, "I decorated it."

Error couldn't believe it. This room was so fascinating. But out of everything, something had caught his eyessockets. He looked over at the desk sprawled out onto was many sketches. Error walked over and glanced at the papers. What he saw next he couldn't help but chuckle...

He gave a glitched laugh as he looked at the sketch that had his face on it. Ink heard his laughing and stopped. He noticed where he was and ran over swooping up the papers. "Your not supposed to see those!" He exclaimed. "T-too late." Error said clutching the sketch of himself to his ribcage. Ink's eyes flew open. "Give it back!" He tried to snatch the paper away but Error held him back. He chuckled, "Nope. I-I've got to keep this." He held it up above his head, inches from where Ink could reach. Ink jumped up and down frantically attempting to grab it. "Please!" whimpers and whines followed his plead. His face was flushed in pastels. He was embarrassed. No one ever looked at his sketches, not even his brother did. He had some stuff that was personal to him. And that was very personal what was expressed in that sketch.

Error glanced up looking at it. "Hah, w-why is my face so h-hot?" He teased a smirk similar to the picture forming on his face. Ink felt his cheekbones heat up more. "IT DOESN'T!" He squeaked, grabbing the paper with force. It flew out of Error's grip. Error watched as Ink shoved it into a desk along with his other sketches. Error punched his shoulder playfully, "I'm just m-messing with you." He paused briefly. "I was gonna l-let you keep my s-sexy picture anyway..."

Ink's eyes flew open in protest, his cheeks burning a bright rainbow. "W-WHAT?" He studdered locking gaze with Error. Ink couldn't believe what Error was pulling on him. He was purposely being a jerk. Error cocked a brow and smirked imitating the sketch, "Y-You heard me." Ink backed away slightly before giving a frustrated sigh. "You're weird." He replied. Error gave another glitchy laugh, "B-but not as weird as you, I-Inky." Ink spun around at the nick name.