11) Alliance

Oh my gosh! 5k reads?! *unholy screeching* I never would have imagined my story even getting this many views and votes. Just... Just thank you! It really makes me so happy :'D *Ahem* This next chapter was a crazy idea I had around 4 am ( one part of it is xD) in which I HAD TO WRITE IT. It's too perfect for the plot... =) I also included a reference to another of my favorite games. Wonder if you can guess it? Oh and don't worry about the lemon, it's in the works (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
_________________________________________

| UnderSwap |

Fresh scurried behind the house that laid towards the end of Snowdin. He eased slowly behind the line of trees, not catching anyone's eyes. Most people in other universes weren't very fond of alternates of their neighbors. He learned that the hard way when he made the mistake of wandering into the Inn. He laughed remembering the bunny's terror before she launched a nearby table lamp to his skull. He grazed a hand near the impact where a scar laid. 'You only live once dude.'

He neared the door swiftly, and stopped to knock their secret knock code. They had created one so not just anyone could convince Blue it was Fresh behind it.

He knocked out a fast rhythm on his gloved knuckle before he stepped back. The door quickly swung open and Fresh was greeted by Blue. No hesitation, Blue ushered Fresh inside and locked the door from any people who could be trying to stalk them.

Blue guided Fresh out of his brother's lab in silence. They were here for strict business. Business that neither of them would discuss outside of this house.

Once he reached the living room, Blue sat in front of the coffee table, refreshments were set on table. Fresh sat on the chair in front of Blue, leaning over the table in a deep discussion mode.

"Do you have them?" Blue lowered his voice, asking sternly.

Fresh only nodded, "Yup, as many as I could snap ya blue-dude." He reached into his pocket and started to fumble with it. Blue gave a hiss, signaling to stop.

"How do I know it's real?" He gave a stern look eyeing his hand moment.

Laughter answered him in a hushed tone, "Dude, I can't photoshop this kind of shiz. Believe me yo!"

Blue only placed his hands on his chin in a respectful manner before replying, "Proceed then."

Quickly, Fresh revealed to Blue a manilla packet folder. He slid the folder on the table towards Blue. As Blue reached out Fresh snatched it back towards him.

"Hold up, howza I'm suppose to know you have my end of this bargain?"

Blue sighed standing up, his footsteps echoed as he walked towards the kitchen, going inside momentarily. Fresh remained still, not losing his grip on the folder. This deal was confidential and very benefital for both him and his blue alternate. Fresh wasn't found of working in the deep stuff but YOLO. This was gonna be a first. And he didn't mind getting his hands dirty.