12) Wants

I feel awful because I couldn't work on my story up until now. I didn't forget it or lose interest! I've just been really busy with school and other stuff. Unannounced, I took an hiatus. I really apologize, I should've notified people. I had so many concerned DMs and messages and I've been trying to reply. Ergh, life has been a roller coaster and I've been trying to get off. I apologize so much. I really truly appreciate the support. So without further anticipation:
_________________________________________

| UnderSwap |

For awhile as the duo continued on their pathway, it was only them. The snow fall had changed; the wind dying down to only an occasional breeze. It was a break from the ordinary. The two travelers had walked in silence as they headed closer and closer to the outskirts of Snowdin. But noneoftheless, the silence was growing faster then the storm was. It wasn't just quiet.

But dead quiet.

Ink tried previously to strike up a conversation. But it only lasted for a couple of minutes before returning to silence. Although their conversations dropped, Ink noticed that their hands never let go of one another's. It was very calming, even in the dense snowfall. Just as they wandered in the woods, so did Ink's mind. His feelings for Error were...changing it seemed. Every now and then, his heart would flutter at the sight of the glitchy skeleton as the wind would tossle his hood. He couldn't help but admire his walk, and bold bravery as he led Ink alongside him. He was the complete opposite of Ink. The odds of them getting along seemed unfavorable. He was just grateful for that. But yet, he craved more. He wasn't sure which he wanted, a good friendship or more than that. Although he didn't want to confess it, his mind wanted the latter.

After traveling for a short while. They finally reached their destination. The Underswap brother's residence. Based on Ink's presumption, Papy was most likely out with Undyne discussing the abandoned machine in the lab. It was just like every other AUs' and Ink knew what it did. But it wouldn't be fun to spoil any details of the timeline for the alternates. Life is a live and learn process.

Error guided Ink to the door, their hands still intertwined. Error haulted using his free hand to knock on the wooden door. His knuckles created a soft echo against the mid-fallen snow. Almost immediately they were greeted by the one and only, Magnificent Sans. As the door slowly opened, Blue saw Error come into view.

"Who could be- ERROR!" Blue smiled excitedly at his friend.

As the door opened fully, Blue's smile increased into a huge grin once he saw Ink. His eyes widened, the pupils shape-shifting into stars.

"OH MY STARS! AND INK! OOO! COME IN YOU TWO!" Blue lightly pulled the two inside and gave a chuckle at the sight of the two. Blue desperately needed to control his fan-boying right now.

Error gave a laugh in response to his hyper alternate, "Heya B-blue. You're really h-hyped today."

"OH COURSE I WOULD BE! OH SORRY," Blue cleared his throat lowering his voice, "I'm just so happy to have company."

During this whole ordeal, Ink stood quiet and reserved. He didn't exactly know what to say to Blue. Error noticed this secretly and continued his conversation with Blue.

"We will talk in a moment. I have to retrieve my guest tacos! Well, make yourselves at home!" Blue cheerfully skipped to the kitchen, exiting the living room.

As soon as Blue left Ink darted for the chair and slid his hand underneath it. Error couldn't see what he was doing exactly but he saw his hands grab a envelope and drag it from out under.