Tell Me A Lie (One Direction)

Author's note! Okay, I've read a lot of One Direction Fan Books and I realized, most have abusiveness, stupid ways to met like 'Oh, I was going to jump off a cliff but Liam was there to stop me.' NO NO NO! Ha ha That's...Psychotic! No psycho, no one is abusive out of the band. Okay? Sorry.Dedicated to makelovenothorcruxes because I absolutely adore her story About one direction

Prologue

Do you ever feel like… all you want to hear, is a lie? A lie that makes you believe that maybe. Just maybe someone will care out there? That you want someone to tell you something good either a lie or truth. All you want to know is that someone somewhere cares? I do. So, just tell me a lie.

Me, Moe aka Moppy Braden, only wants a lie.

Let me tell you something about myself, I am five foot four and have blond and red hair. I live and have lived in a foster home my whole life. I have bright blue eyes but the change to green sometimes, depending on my outfit. No I am not a mythical creature. I just have those eyes. I wish I had Chappy's eyes though, My best friend, she has bright violet eyes. It's amazing really, I am going to get out of this home in a year at the least. I have never been to public school either. This is going to be fun.

Chapter 1

"Dude. I look…"

"Amazing?"

" I was going to go with a stripper. But that'll do. " I said sarcastically to my best friend Chapen.

She is dragging me to a One Direction concert so 'our' band can be better and see what experienced band members do and how they preform. She had scored tickets in a contest on the radio which was pretty cool considering that we've never left the home. We all know that she just wants to go for Liam. We are Tell Me A Lie. Ironic that our band name is a song by no other then One Direction. There is only two of us in our group.

Chapen aka Chappy aka MY AMAZING BEST FRIEND

Moe aka Moppy aka ME!

We both have nicknames.

" Come on Moppy! Have fun for once not be boring old Moppy. Literally. One Direction are cuties. I know you have a thing for Harry freaking Styles."

"Chappy. Just because I said he was cute doesn't mean I wanna rape him." I said like she was retarded.

"Who said rape him? Correction. Make love to him."

"Chapen!" I scolded her.

"What! Just saying." she said walking out of my room.

" I'd want to..." I heard her mutter. I finished my make up and put on my skinny jeans and band shirt. I am obsessed with Black Veil Brides and Alesana. But any who... I don't dislike One Direction but they aren't my favorite. But every time I tell Chappy that, she's all 'Well opposites attract right?' She's a dork. I am very happy to be single even though valentines day is a week away then my birthday is on the 20th. Disneyland!!!!!! Sorry I get excited and guess who's going. Not only my band mate but apparently One Directions going to be booked there and I'm just SO lucky to get tickets. Front row and back stage. Note the sarcasm? Good. Every girl would die for these. But apparently I'm not like every girl. Life can't be black and white. There needs to be shades of gray here and there. I just happen to be the gray part.

"Come on Moe!! We are going to be late!" Chapen yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I wondered down here twenty flights of stairs and walked to my car. She lives in a mansion type house. It's so big that she even has an elevator! I am scared of elevators though so I usually take the stairs.

I got in my silver Buggy and she was already there. I started my car and we where on our way.

We pulled up to the Center they were playing at and gave our tickets. We entered a contest to go on tour with them to. You enter two tickets and a photo of you and they will pick two girls. It's called the Best Friends Contest. Of course, Moe had to enter us in it. I wasn't really caring though, I never win anything so I never tried or cared to enter.

"Can't you at least act happy?"

"Chappy, of course I am happy! Me, a girl who's never been anywhere but bouncing from Foster Home to Foster Home, is going to see a concert that cost people a lot of money and I get to go for free with me and my best friend in the FRONT row, of course I am excited and happy, they aren't my favorite band, true, but they will do. I love this because of all the hard work you put into this. We are a couple of 17 year old girls who's lives revolve around homework and chores. I love this more then I show Chapen." I said smiling at her a real genuine smile, not a fake one which I give a lot.

"Okay, Promise?"

"Promise." I said walking in.

Me and Chappy against over five thousand girls.. Yeah right. We gave our tickets to the lady at the booth and walked to our seats. We got front row tickets, literally. If I wanted, I could climb on stage, well if it weren't for the security.  I sat down on my chair, put in my head phones and played on my I-Phone. I was playing Temple Run when I heard,

"Welcome to the stage, One Direction!" And fan girls screaming.