#TEXAS.LUCAS

TEXAS

TEXAS.LUCAS: I just met the girl of my dreams. @The.Official.Paris. Yep the one and only Paris Berelc.

❤️Likes: 990.4K   💬Comments: 233.9K

The.Official.Paris: Aww... Thanks baby. I'm so happy that we are dating. It was a nice day today. BTW your family's beach house is amazing.

TEXAS.LUCAS: Thanks babe. You wanna go again, but with my friends?

The.Official.Paris: Sure as long as you're there I'm okay with it. So when were you thinking? I'm okay with any day just not Wednesday.

TEXAS.LUCAS: Maybe this Friday. We can stay there for the weekends and then head back on Monday. Also we are taking my parents private jet.

The.Official.Paris: Okay babe. By the way since you have 5 rooms, I'll share a room with you okay?

TEXAS.LUCAS: Sure. By the way I need to ask my friends if they're free. I need to go my moms calling me downstairs.

The.Official.Paris: Okay, bye Lukey. I love you.

Lucas' POV
I exited Instagram and went on Kik. I scrolled through the names and found them. I decided to add them all to a group chat rather than telling them one by one. I was hesitant wether to ask Maya and Josh to the beach house because of certain reasons.

'You should invite them. They are your friends so invite them. What type of friend would you be if you didn't invite them? You should invite them. Plus you have Paris and she is great. Also you love her with all your heart. But you also love May...'

I stopped myself before I could finish that thought. I shook my head so that I could clear it from everything. I decided to invite Joshaya.

I added all of them to a group chat I named 'Hoes In The House' I know everybody would expect me to be all innocent and well mannered but not that much. I started typing up something...

(Group Chat)

Lucas.Tristan.Friar: Hey guys I was wandering if you wanted to stay at my parents beach house in Cali for the weekends?
Farkle.Nation: Yes. SOLD💵💵💵
Honey_Minkus: OF COURSE. I AM SO THERE!!!
Zay_Dog_Babineaux: Bro. If you know me then you'll know I... Will definitely come.
Isadorable_Smackle: Of Course less superior human beings.
Short.Stack_Hart: If honey is there I'm there.
Joshy.Bear.Hart: If Maya's there I'm there. Gtg.
Lucas.Tristan.Friar: Ok. I'll pick you guys up tomorrow, since it's Friday. Get packing guys because Cali here we come.

~~~
Hey guys so here is another chapter.
I want to say thank you for voting.
Vote, Comment, Read and yeah.
So bye guys Love u so much. By the way thanks for the support.
Bye. PEACE OUT GUYS.