#Zay's_Bae_Slays

Zay's_Bae_Slays: Dat Boi though

Zay's_Bae_Slays: Dat Boi though. Thanks @Mr.Huckleberry_Bond for having my back and beating the crap out of that dude.

❤️Likes: 890K 💬Comments: 122K

Darby.The.Walker: He's a good friend Zay. Why did he quit the band?

Sarah.Capenter: I agree #BandBreakup

BackOfTheClass.Brenda: #BandBreakup 😭😭😭

Dave_NeedsA_Shave: #Why? #BandBreakup

Darby.The.Walker: #BandBreakup

View All Comments

Maya's POV:
'This is all my fault. How could I just jump to conclusions and not let him explain. I was a fool to not let him explain why he didn't tell us. He's adopted. I'm not. I need to find him and make things right between us. Also get the band back together.'

My phone rung and vibrated from my nightstand. I picked it up and checked the caller ID. It was Zay. I stood up off of my bed and paced around the room. I picked it up and answered letting out a sigh at the same time.

(On The Phone)

"Hey Zay um... Why are you calling me?" I asked him "He's miserable without you Maya he won't even come out to eat" I smiled at how he cares for me but it soon faded as I heard him finish the sentence. "What do you mean he won't come out to eat?" I heard him mumble something but I couldn't really make out what. "He hasn't eaten since the fight 2 Weeks ago. I think you should come over and see for yourself"

I hung up ran outside of my room slamming the door causing it make a loud thud but I didn't care. I grabbed my leather jacket and car keys and was off towards Lucas' house. I reached the address Zay gave me and DAMN his house is practically a mansion.

As soon as I entered I was greeted by the whole band. They led me up the long marble staircase and into a hallway with a lot of doors. I followed them into the last door and entered with hesitation.

My jaw dropped in awe. I saw Lucas had bags under his eyes and was in sweatpants and a tight singlet that showed off his abs. He looked hot asf. I walked towards him and sat down on his bed and let out a breath.

I took his hands in mine and he instantly looked up and I just sat there blushing. I looked at the band giving them a 'Can we please have some privacy?' face. They all nodded and left the room giving us what I asked for. Privacy.

"Lucas, How long has it been since you've been out of this room?" I asked him already knowing the answer. He just shrugged and looked back down. I brung my fingers to his chin and made him look me in the eyes. I cupped his face and he asked "Why? Why are you here? I thought you were angry at me."

I nodded and then added "But that was before. I didn't let you explain and...that wasn't fair on you. Look I'm sorry."

"No I'm sorry. I should've told you guys sooner. Look Maya I've wanted to tell you guys but, I just couldn't do it. I have family issues. I don't want you guys to worry about it okay. Just promise me one thing Maya?"

A tear slid down my now pale face. He brought his hand up and wiped it away with his thumb. "Sure" I asked as I sniffled. He grabbed a hold of my hand again and laced our fingers together. "Promise me. Promise me that my issues will never get in the way off your happiness."

I sniffled wiped away my tears and nodded my head. He brought his lips up to my cheek and placed a kiss there. I turned a light shade of pink and said "But as long as you come out of the room" he chuckled and nodded.

Lucas just went on his phone. He was typing really fast. When he finally stopped my phone went off. I had a new text message, I eyed him suspiciously and he just gestured for me to look at it.

I entered my pin and guess what it read...

Huckleberry's.My.Name: I AM BACK. THANK YOU BLONDE BEAUTY.😘😘😘

~~~
Hey guys. Lucas is back and better than ever.
So there will be some drama soon.
Also I love Lucaya so much. They're one of my OTP's.
Thank guys for reading.
Vote, Comment, BYE