#Maya's_Boing

Maya's_Boing: #NotTooYoungAnymore #ThisIsWhatLoveFeelsLike #LoveI Love You Maya Penelope Hart

I Love You Maya Penelope Hart.

❤️Likes: 3.1K 💬Comments: 1.9K

Queen_of_Harts: Aww...I...I Lov...Really Like you Josh.

Maya's_Boing: Oh. Okay then.😳

Ranger.Rick_McBoing: How was the date um...Josh?

Maya's_Boing: Oh great Lucas, it was fun. She is amazing.

Ranger.Rick_McBoing: Oh that's good. Well I gotta go.

Queen_of_Harts: Hey Lucas can I come over and speak about your issues.

Ranger.Rick_McBoing: Sorry you can't come over today.

Lucas' POV:
'She didn't even care about me. I can't believe that I thought that. Well at least I know that Josh is looking after her and making her happy. I can't keep seeing or texting her while Josh is dating her so I'll... AVOID HER.'

I put down my phone down onto my desk and ran my hands through my dirty blonde hair. I got up and headed towards the door knob and twisted it pushing the door forwards.

I was in my car. A grey Ferrari convertible. I zoomed off towards Riley's house and parked in front of her apartment building. I climbed up her rusty fire escape and entered through the window.

As I climbed in I couldn't believe my eyes. Riley was doing something I never expected. She was...

~~~
So thank you guys for voting.
So I'm not really sure if that was a good enough cliffhanger
Thank you for reading too.
You guys are the best. LOVE YOU with all my 'HART'
JK. Bye