#Queen_of_Harts

Queen_of_Harts: Huckleberry here, wanted to go skateboarding

Queen_of_Harts: Huckleberry here, wanted to go skateboarding. I just found out how good he is at it. @Mr.Huckleberry_Bond.

❤️Likes: 2.78M 💬Comments: 122K

Mr.Huckleberry_Bond: Why Thank you ma'am. I appreciate the compliment.

Queen_of_Harts: Oh shut up Moral Compass.

Mr.Huckleberry_Bond: Fine then short stack. By the way Maya I need to talk 2 you.

Queen_of_Harts: Sure thing. Face to Face or DM.

Mr.Huckleberry_Bond: IDC anything works for me.

Mr.Huckleberry_Bond: Oh wait one more thing though.

Queen_of_Harts: Oh righty then. Make it quick I don't have time.

Mr.Huckleberry_Bond changed his username to Ranger.Rick_McBoing.

Ranger.Rick_McBoing has invited Queen_of_Harts to a Direct Message. Queen_of_Harts has accepted Ranger.Rick_McBoing's Direct Message request.

Queen_of_Harts: Seriously Cowboy. Look Bucky I don't have time so what is it?
Ranger.Rick_McBoing: I'm not from Texas. I found out that I am actually from L.A.
Queen_of_Harts: WHAT!!! REALLY YOU ARE FROM CALI. OMG THIS IS BIG NEWS.
Ranger.Rick_McBoing: Calm down girl. This ain't no yellin' competition. Maya chill.
Queen_of_Harts: OK. Hey Lucas. I'm gonna cancel what I was doing. I'll come over and talk with you. Okay?
Ranger.Rick_McBoing: No Maya you promised me you wouldn't let my issues effect your happiness. So go to what you want to go to.
Queen_of_Harts: Thank you Lucas. I can't wait to go on a date with Josh.
Ranger.Rick_McBoing is typing...
Ranger.Rick_McBoing: I guess you were right Maya Hope is For Suckers. I'm one of them. Thinking you would like me. That was all rubbish though. It ain't a fairytale where you just get what you want straight away.
Message Not Delivered...

~~~
Hey guys so that is Chapter?
Thank you for everything. I wanna give a shoutout to collaberbuckets
She was the first one to vote on my book.
Love you guys so much. Bye guys.