THIRTY FIVE

THIRTY-FIVE;
DAD

"CASS... CASS ARE YOU AWAKE?"

"I am now." The brunette groggily replied. "What's wrong?" She asked, turning around to face him. Peter smiled.

"Good afternoon." He sheepishly smiled at her and Cassie exhaled deeply before she punching him playfully. "Hey!"

"That was for waking me up." She frowned and then pressed her lips over his quickly. "And good afternoon for you, too." Peter smiled sweetly as she turned around.

In silence, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to the warmth of his body. Cassie giggled when she felt his breath tickling her neck and him leaving quick kisses in her shoulder.

"Cassandra Harding wake u–" Tony barged into the room, but cut himself off at the sight before him.

"Tony!" She exclaimed, sitting straight and pushing Peter out of her bed. He fell to the ground with a loud thud and she chewed her lower lip. "Sorry..."

"Did I interrupt something?" He asked, trying to hide the growing smirk in his features. Cassie sent him a death glare. "You two, meet me in the laboratory... dressed."

Cassie exhaled deeply as she closed her eyes and focused to slam the door. Peter grunted as he quickly massaged his swollen arm and stood up from the cold floor. Their eyes met in the low lights and soon the room was filled with their uncontrollable laughter.

"He's something else." The girl shook her head, looking down at her lap. Peter smiled and sat on the bed next to her. "What are you doing?" She laughed, feeling his cold touch in her forearm. He smiled as he tugged her shirt. "Peter!" She giggled as he pulled her to him. "Didn't you hear? We have to go with Tony!"

"He can wait." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Let's just cuddle a little bit more." Cassie smiled.

"If we die because of this, I'm going to give you a hard time on heaven, okay?" She warned, but Peter was quick enough to shut her up with a gentle kiss.

+++

The two teenagers stepped into the laboratory and gained everyone's attention. Peter scratched the back of his neck with awkwardly as he followed Cassie around the room to sit on the closest stools they could find. The brunette chewed her lower lip as a blush started to appear on her cheeks and looked at her boyfriend with a playful glimpse in her eyes.

"Can we please start whatever we have to do?" Cassie said frustratedly, looking at the adults and then at Tony. "I'm kinda tired."

"Oh, tired. Yeah." Prieto sarcastically said, gaining a death glare from both teenagers. "Anyway," He cleared his throat, looking away. "Why are we here?"

"I only wanted to see Cassie and Parker, you all came to see what is going on." Tony rolled his eyes, walking around his station with a hint of excitement. "But since everyone's here..."

"Why us?" Peter frowned, looking at the man in front of him.

"I did a few adjustments to the web shooters, here. Try them on." Tony handed him the pair of web shooters and Cassie smiled at the glimpse of excitement in Peter's face. "And for you," He turned to the brunette, who raised her eyebrows. "I have something for you."

"For me?" She pointed at herself, looking at Peter, who was focused on his newly improved web shooters. "Okay, what is it?"

"I may or may not have designed a suit for you." Tony said, walking to the next station. Cassie followed his actions as he walked back to them with a black suit in his arms. "It's designed to resist your invisibility, so when you turn invisible..."

"The suit does as well." Cassie completed, scanning the suit in front of her. She carefully took it in her hands and admired the fabric and the design. "You made me a super suit?"

She smiled down at the suit as she touched it, suddenly, she disappeared from their sight and the suit did too. Peter smiled as soon as she appeared again and turned her head to look at Tony with a bright smile.

"Your boyfriend here helped me to create this so I won't take the full credit." Tony patted Peter's shoulder and Cassie looked up to meet his gaze, he blushed the moment she kissed his cheek sweetly. "Yeah, yeah. Too much public display of affection for a day. Should I remind you of how I caught you a few moments ago?" The other adults turned to look at the teenagers.

"What do you mean?" Steve raised his eyebrows and Cassie buried her face in her hands. "They are too young to do that type–"

"We were only cuddling!" Peter exclaimed, covering his ears. The twins laughed. "God!"

"I don't want to talk about this." Cassie mumbled awkwardly, standing up from the stool to look at the suit closely. "This suit is amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it." Tony half- smiled, looking down at her with devotion and love. Natasha smiled at the exchange.

"Thanks, dad–" She gulped, and Peter instantly looked at her, just like everyone. "I–I mean, thanks a lot." She corrected, removing the hair from her face.

"Cassie–" Tony started, quickly glancing at his colleagues and Peter, then at her.

"It's getting late. I should go to bed." She half-smiled, looking at the man and then at Peter. "Good night."

+++

aw poor baby

btw i'm so sorry for being so inactive but finals killed me and i'm barely breathing.

buuuut

i'm free now!!! and i will post more often!!

more peter and cassie because i love those two omg my babies