Chapter 6: Secrets

I’m only going to write in 3rd person when there are too many things happening in one scene, so you will all know what everyone is thinking and feeling ... but for now let’s have solo POV’s

Hope you guys like this, if you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask me.

--Louis xx POV—

I jolt awake

I saw the clock, 4:30, déjàvu?

That was a dream? ... It seemed so real, I look at my phone to see Harry texted me.

Hey Louis, i was about to talk to you about some kind of bad thing that was happening to me, i thought it was you who was ordering someone to do it, but i found out it was just a side effect of my curse, maybe I’ll explain it to you next time we get to talk but for now, I’m sorry for scaring and being a bitch to you, I’ll try to be nice to you from now on. –Harry x

... Wait so he doesn’t want me to come to his house, that bad thing he was talking about is it the same thing he accused me on my dream? ... This is too much to handle, I lay myself down in the bed again and tried to sleep, but my mind won’t shut, that dream was too realistic to be true, it was the best dream i have ever had to be honest, i can still feel the tingles in my lips from Harry’s kiss.

Harry kissed me ... in my dream. I hope it wasn’t a dream, but if it wasn’t then what did Zayn do when he saw me kissing Harry, dang it this is making my head hurt. I lift myself up and fixed myself i grabbed my laptop and let my hair dry i don’t want to style it for now, i have enough time later.

I open the homepage and searched Love Vampire Curse many irrelevant articles popped up i clicked the last page of the search and saw one article, it’s the only article that was relevant though

Love Vampire Curse: About, Cures, Side Effects, Strength and Weaknesses

I clicked on it and saw the About page it explained the history of the first Love Vampire who got cursed, it also said here that he killed his wife, but he didn’t know his wife had a child, he wanted to go look for the child but only stopped by humans who hated him for killing his human wife, then the story goes on to building the school and village and blah blah blah then the humans went back to normal and forgot about it... i already know this.

I scrolled down again and one word caught my attention second Love Vampire that was cursed, there was a second one? I thought there was only one and that was the founder of the village and school. I guess there was another one who didn’t go by the rules.

A 16 yr old Love Vampire is introduced to a certain person that their family wants them to fall in love with, it was a tradition, and breaking it will result in various awful punishments, but one boy was introduced to the preferred girl, but only fell in love with a boy, and what’s worse was the 16 year old vampire fell in love with a human prince. Not only did he break the tradition, but also killed him... accidentally or not ... he was still cursed with various curses ,one curse put him between a rock and a hard place, he was cursed to only love one person, a specific person. No one knows where this specific person is neither does vampire, he searched and searched but only resulted to another temporary cure, that specific person became unknown so they called him the chosen one ... The chosen one?

Is that what the angels said that Harry needed to love? Wait is the article talking about Harry? I searched for his name, but there was nothing. I scrolled down desperate to find more stuff about Harry... wait why am i even searching his kind anyways? ... What if i can find a cure to one of his side effects, whatever you call it that will at least help him a bit?