Chapter 18 Just Stop

Oliver's P.O.V****

I've been watching that little bitch for a couple weeks now, her and that man think their safe because he has the club. Funny how people rely on loyalty, but people don't understand that with enough money people will do as you say. I paid off three of Calum's members to take Charlie to the house i'm renting one town over. He wont see it coming, she thinks that she can just leave, leave me with her pathetic excuse of a mother? 

No. 

I wont stand for that little whores disrespect, I've been taking her pussy since she was thirteen and it is mine and no one else's. All I need to do is wait my time and she'll be mine again.

I plan to make her think twice before she even thinks of stepping out of line again. 

Charlie's P.O.V****

It feels like forever since the whole Oliver scene happened, it's to the point where I barely remember. That's only because Calum has helped me, he's always to affectionate but in small ways. The way he kisses my: temple, cheek, hand, forehead. Sometimes he wraps his arms around me from behind, or he'll trail his finger down my back as he passes me. I always get the chills, and I finally feel like I can trust him.

I think I might even be falling in love with him. Everyday I wake up and get this need to want to tell him all my secrets, and I want to stay with him at all times. It's strange to feel this way, I feel like I'm in a movie or something.  He's made me feel attractive, even though he hasn't seen me fully naked or anything like that; and he makes me feel so safe. Since Oliver had shown up I havn't been left alone without atleast two people with me. 

Right now I'm sitting in Calum's bed waiting for him to come home, I get up and pick up my journal that's dark brown leather with a single Calla Lilly on the front, along with the picture of my dad and I.  Ever since he died I've tried writing things down about how I felt, but it's a load of shit when people tell you writing your feelings down help. I ended up just drawing things to help get some anger and depression out. I havn't done it in a while but I feel.....Happy. I want to share this even if it is with just a Journal. 

___________________________

I feel someone gently shaking my shoulder, but I don't open my eyes. "Charlie, baby wake up" I groan while slowly stretching. I feel a weight lifted from my chest, and open my eyes to see Calum holding my Journal. Which causes me to jump up and quickly grab it back, but he holds a firm grip and looks at me with a smug smile. 

"What's this baby?" Calum asks while holding my journal up

"Nothing, just something I doodle in to pass the time." I say cautiously hoping he wont look inside and see some of my drawings.  His eyes scan over my face, and then he throws the journal on the night stand next to me. Then he crawls onto the bed so he's laying half on me and half on the bed, "How was your day Angel?" Calum asks in his silky deep voice.  I close my eyes to savor his breath on my lips, slowly I open them and look into his sultry deep emerald eyes. 

"It was good I baked but.." I sigh and take a deep breath struggling with showing my feelings for him, "I really missed you today Calum" I say softly. 

Calum closes his eyes and leans down and rest his forehead with mine, "I missed you too Angel, I'm sorry you couldn't come with me today. It was all club business and no women are allowed at certain things." He whispers to me.  I just nod my head and breathe in his scent, and slowly lean up and gently kiss his lips. Calum's body tenses up right before he puts pressure into the kiss. 

He licks my bottom lips and nips at it asking for entrance, which I give him. He thrust his tongue into my mouth, and I moan while savoring the minty taste. Calum's hands slide up my t-shirt covered sides, while one hand rest at the side of my breast the other goes into my hair as he positions my head for better accesses. I lift my hands and shrug off his leather vest, and slide my hands up his shirt to his defined abs and up to his chest. Calum pulls back while panting, "We need to stop or I won't be able to help myself."