Chapter 12 Never Say Sorry Again

Sitting in the club house is so nerve racking, all I keep getting are a bunch of sympathy looks from everyone except Cass. After I shared my not so great news and drank half a bottle of Jack Daniels everyone looked to Calum for answers. He gave a terse "Church, Now." So about twelve guys went into this big room and Calum turned to me, "You are going to sit right here and not move. When I finish what I gotta do in there, you and I are going for a ride." Then he strode to the room and closing the door. 

I felt like I sat there for a good hour before the door opened and everyone came out. JJ walked straight over to me and engulfed me into a big hug, but I stilled at this action.  I'm no where near the comfortable zone to let so many people touch me. He whispered in my ear, "Girl you have been through so much, just know I'm ending it. He will never lay a hand or even his eyes on you if I can help it." After that he let me go and walked over to the bar and started doing shots of tequila. I felt tears hit my eyes immediately but tried calming the burning feeling.

A hand came around my waist and a pair of lips skimmed my neck, "lets get goin beautiful," I turned and looked into Calum's green eyes before hesitantly nodding before sliding off the stool. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom really fast." I whisper 

Calum jerked his chin as an acknowledgment , I head into the bathroom and splash some water on my face. I'm preparing to share my demons with a man I just met, but one that I know and want to trust. When I finish my prep talk and turn to leave, the door is suddenly opened and Cass comes in and locks the door. I stair at the locked door before looking up at Cass, "What do you want?"

She smirks at me, "remember when I warned you to leave Calum alone?This Oliver guy, does he have a last name? Can you describe how he looks?" My faces pales at the mention of his name, and I flinch at the words. She steps closer to me, "Listen carefully little Miss Charlie, you are a ugly no good for nothing bitch. Your petty sob story that is probably an excuse for you being a slut that likes to be smacked around will not be believed. You think Calum cares if this guy is here to take his trash back? No, that's right Calum just has sympathy for girls like you. Your a waste of space, and if you don't leave I will personally find Oliver and make sure he know's exactly where you are."  After she dealt those fatal blows she turned and left me standing there. 

Calum knocked on the door after who knows how long of me standing there, "Babe you alright?" The worst is that I could actually here his sincerity in the words. He opened the door and one look at my face his whole body was already hugging me tight to him. "What's wrong honey? Were gonna take our time telling this story, nothing about us changes after you tell me. Alright?" He's rubbing my back and kissing my for head until I lean back and look him in the eyes, "Is Cass your girlfriend?" 

His head jerked at my question but his eyes narrow, "No that bitch is not my fuckin girlfriend, and no if your gonna ask, I have never fucking touch that piece of shit in my life.? Why she tell you that?" I look down wondering what I should tell him. "Babe look at me" he ground out, and I forced my eyes to look at him. "Tell me what she said to you?" His body tense and his face in a scrowl. 

"Umm she came in here and you know..... told me to stay away from you. And that I was trash, she said I was lying about my story and that I'm a  slut who liked to be smacked around and that no guys  believed me. Then she threatend to find, him, and tell him where I am so he can take his trash back."

I wish I could take back my blabber mouth because Calum was out of the bathroom in a flash and I had to run after him. He looked so scary mad I was afraid to even run after him. 

*Calum's POV*

That motherfucking cunt cornered her, after I said not to breathe her air. Threatening to tell the guy who abused her where she is, like what the fuck!? I turn the coroner of the hallway and as soon as I hit the opening all the talking stops when they feel my mood hit the room. I scan searching for her until I see her. She slides off her stool and comes up to me and touches my arm, "Baby whats wrong?" 

I twist my arm so I'm grabbing her arm so hard she cries out a tiny scream. I bring her eye to eye with me, "You did what I said not to do Cass. I said you dont go near her, and not to disrespect her. That shit you said to her thinking I wouldn't find out!" I ground out, she broke eye contact and looked over my shoulder to Charlie. I gave her a shake and her eyes came back to me, her face paler than normal. "Your out bitch, and let me worn you right now, if you find the guy you threatended to find and tell him anything. I'm personally coming for you, never step foot in my club again. Your pussy will never wrap around one my brothers dicks again. If I see your nasty cunt anywhere or if I even smell that bitter taste near me you better get gone or you deal with me." I shoved her back, and she just stared at me. "BITCH I SAID LEAVE!" 

After yelling she stumbled and got her purse and ran out to her car, I turned to all my brothers "No one lets her in and you never slide your dicks in the tainted pussy ever again. Anyone want to argue with me?" Everyone just shook their heads with understanding. 

I turned and grabbed Charlie's hand so we can leave and as soon as we get to my bike I felt a tug on my hand. I turned and look at her, "Yeah?"

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for you to ha-"

"What I just did was coming to that toxic pussy. What you need to get is that you are to never say sorry again. You been apologizing a long time for something you didn't do. So no more." 

"Sor-"

"Never say sorry again" I gave her a kiss with a tongue touch and turned to get one my bike. She got on behind me, and we headed to dinner so I could get the full story of this Angel's life.