Chapter 15 Wall

*PAST* Age 15

"Stop trying to get away, Baby Doll" Oliver seethingly whispers in my ear. He has me pressed against the wall with his body. He just go done getting mom high, and he drank who knows what while helping her. 

His breath, god his breath smells so bad, I can taste it in my throat, I gag as I try to swallow it down. I feel so weak right now, powerless, pathetic, worthless. I have no one anymore. Oliver is in my life no matter what, I have no choice anymore. I squirm in Oliver's grip trying to get away just so I can breath for once. I know he won't let me go, when he's like this nothing will get him to change his mind; he wants to fuck me agaisnt the wall and I have no way to stop him. 

I try squirming again and his grip on me tightens so much I cry out. I am so agitated and frustrated, I can't breath in this dirty air. "Fuck off Oliver" I say trying to get away again, it was a dumb thing to say but I'm so done. He like's it when I'm like this, likes it when I fight back because he says it makes him so hard. His scrawny eyes come to mine as he hisses in my face, "Want to fight me Charlie-Dear? I can play if you want".  Oliver leans back and grabs my hair, before I know it my face is being knocked into the wall, three times. BOOM.BOOM.BOOM. 

I feel the blood dripping down my face from my nose. He twist me around so I'm facing him again, he rips down my pajama bottoms, the grips my legs. I soon come out of my fog and start to fight him again. It pisses him off more , I bite his neck trying to get away. He drops my legs and screams out in pain, as soon as my legs hit the ground I start running. I only make it two steps before my hair is pulled and I land on my back, the air is knocked out my me. Oliver  climbs on and straddles me to the ground, he starts punching me repeatedly until I can't really focus. I only notice he is gone from the weight lifted from my gut. I hear footsteps coming closer, someone grabs my hands and pulls them above my head. I look up and notice Oliver tying them in a knot with some rope, I want to fight back more but I have no energy or the ability to focus. Soon after he's done I'm lifted again and pressed against the wall, my head drops back and collides with the wall, I don't even have the energy to hold it up any longer. I feel Oliver breathing his vile breath over my face,  "I told you Baby Doll, I like to play. You could have told me you liked to be tied. I would have done it a long time ago." I whimper at his words, just waiting for the worst to come. 

I feel a bright light go off, knowing he's starting to take pictures, I hear is faint groan while he starts to enter me. I start crying, feeling disgusted that this is my life. Oliver starts taking more pictures, and going faster and faster. It hurts so bad, I don't think there is a worse pain then this. I feel my tied hands being lifted to go around his neck. I can't really see because my eyes are swelled shut, but I feel them rest against his skin. I hear a camera go off again, I turn my head the opposite direction but am soon corrected viciously by Oliver. "I told you to never look away from the camera" He smacks my butt three times, and starts thrusting harder. Then I hear his release, with a groan in my ear. He slides out and drops me on the ground, going straight to the camera to have a look at what he was able to capture. 

I just curl in to a ball with my hands still tied, and wish that I could die. I don't want to be here anymore. I hate me life, I hate my mom, I hate my dad for leaving me to this. I especially hate Oliver. 

Fuck this.