Chapter 2 Nightmare

he'on the other side of the closet doorcan hear his sick mind planning his next move. I'm breathing hard hiding in the corner of the closet. This is what he likes, the chase. I'm only 13 but he doesn't care"Charlie, baby doll. come play with me. come on." can hear the husk in his voice. It just makes me whimper knowing he is toying with me. " baby doll come on, it's fun game."  As soon as the words leave his mouth the closet door is ripped open showing my position in the corner. He reaches in and grabs me by the hair. I scream out in pain as  he bends down and yanks  back, "told you baby doll, want to play and that's exactly what were gonna do."
Tears are streaming down my face as silently cry; know will be punished for being loud. " please Oliver", quietly whisper. regret it as soon as I say it. blasting white light of pain erupts across my face. "Charlie my sweet, sweet Charlie. You know how feel when you don't respect me. Who provides to all your needs? Who makes you feel good? Who takes care of you? mmmm? that's right do." he whispers in angry whisper. His free hand travels down my body until it slides into my pants. "Charlie you are way to dry baby doll, let Oliver fix that" . can feel his erection against my back as he drives two fingers in side of my vagina. "Ahhh!" cry out in pain.

"shhh. Charlie baby, enjoy this gift I'm giving you". continue to sit on my knees and cry while he plummets his fingers in and out. There is no point in fighting, its less painful and either way he always wins. Olivers thumb moves to my cliand presses hard circles. whimper from the pleasure wish I didn't feel.
  "Right there baby, let go for Oliver", clench around his fingers and cry harder from the shame of climaxing. "Stand up, and bend over thbed you have been a bad girl tonight Charlie."
I stand and bend over the bed, I hear him taking off his belt. It is quite for two seconds before-. "AAAHHH!" as the full force of the belt comes across my lower back. He continues blow after blow from my back all the way to the top of my thighs, I can barely stand. feel the blood dripping down my back and legs.
Aftert he final blow I am barley conscious when I hear a zipper and Oliver behind me breathing hard. "Baby doll never hide or run away from me again. you know how I feel about that. And won't be this generous next time." as he finishes his words as he slams-

  jolt awake, covered in sweat  breathing hard. can feel his hands and start to shiver and cry. It's Just nightmare Charlie. Just a Dream.