Chapter 9 Mine

*Calums POV*

I couldn't not kiss Charlie, I had her body between mine and the wall with no space between. Those sexy plump lips, and once they parted I was a goner. I had to take my chance.

And let me tell you.... It was so fucking sexy. Her breast pressed tight to my body, and her gasp of shock that just sucked my tongue right into her mouth.

I went in for it all, this kiss had so much passion in it. My tongue caressed hers while my hands traveled down to her butt to grind her into my aching erection.  Her soft little moan just made me squeeze her ass harder,  I wanted so much more

I break the kiss but just so I can lean down and pick her up and carry her back to bed, as I lie her down I see her cheeks are so rosy and she's licking her lips. Which tells me she likes how I taste.  I go to start again, but all good things must come to an end as she jerks her head to the side. 

I lower my head and rub my nose down her jaw line while giving her sweet little kisses, her hands come up the front of my chest and give my shoulders a tiny shove. So I turn my head and look her in the eyes and say, 

"Yeah Beautiful?"

Her lips part and her eyes flash something I cant really read

"uhhm its just... well. I-I don't know what your doing."

"Sweetness I'm kissing you, those sweet luscious lips in front of my face. Baby I can't hold back" 

I brush her hair behind her ear as I admire her beauty

"I know were kissing, I just don't understand why. Well I mean I get why, well actually truly I don't. I mean why? Oh and stop calling me beautiful!" She says with attitude I didn't know she had in her

"You know having this bitchy tone is really turning me on, and beautiful I wont stop calling you that. Also were kissing because were getting to know each other, and this is just the beginning of that process."

*Charlie's POV*

I now know what people mean when they say their minds going a mile a minute, I have no clue what's happening. I went from my truck breaking down to the start of 'Calum and Charlie'. There cant even be a relationship because I know I will need to go soon, its only a matter of time. This time Im determined for no one to get hurt from my problem and past life. 

"Look Calum there is no beginning nor a start, so please let me get up and be on my way." I'm not making eye contact but I can tell by how his body tensed up he's upset

Calum grabs my chin so I'm looking into his bright green eyes, " Listen Darlin to the words coming from my mouth. That dream last night was not some scary one night dream that people are over by the next morning. No that dream proves to me that you are caring a a lot of shit in here", as he points to my chest," And let me inform you Sugar that I intend to find out what that is. I do not mind a challenge if that's what it takes. You just need to know I'm the one with control over the situation since I'm the one who has your truck. Now Beautiful I'm going to be crystal clear here, you are mine, and you may think were strangers but that can change. I ain't got nothin to hide, its you who is closed off. So were gonna go out to dinner tonight, get all our questions asked and get to know one another. Then babe were gonna come back and hangout till you want to go to bed. There is no questioning and there is no need to worry."

As soon as he finishes his speech he gets up and pulls me with him, " Now I'm gonna shower, go ahead and take care of your business. If you want you can wait for me or you can go to the kitchen and make or eat anything you want" he grabbed the back of my head and kissed my  head before he went into the bathroom and shut the door. 

I stood frozen in place for about 5 min before I finally went to the room I was originally in and brushed my teeth, washed my face, went to the restroom, and put my hair in a messy bun. I had on a tight cami, and some sweats when I headed down stairs to the kitchen. 

While walking down the stairs I noticed all the pictures of Calum and some guys, some woman, and a ton a group pictures. I never had this in any place i've lived in since my dad passed away, it must be nice to build nice memories.

 I turn on the stair case and head into the kitchen, I see the coffee pot which takes me forever  to figure out before its brewing. While I wait I look out the kitchen window that looks out on his acreage, its stunning to see nature. Texas was a lot of desert and I was rarely able to be outside if I wasn't in school then I was home.... with him. 

"beautiful isn't it?" I jump at the words that bring me back from zoning out

"Wha-t what?" 

"Outside, its beautiful" Calum says as he walks into the kitchen with a black shirt , leather vest, dark blue jeans, and some motorcycle boots on. His hair is wet and pushed and his eyes look a little brighter and more alert now that he's showered. 

" Yeah, I've never really been able to admire nature" I say softly

Calum leans back on the counter top across from and bends his neck to side, " And why is that?"

Shit.

"It's just something I wasn't able to do", I try and shrug it off

"See, that right there is you being a stranger." Calum starts heading towards me and backs me up against the counter behind me. 

I flinch at how close he is afraid of what he might do, when I open my eyes his are very glittery from anger. 

" Babe get me, I would never hurt you or any other woman. I promise, from the bottom of my heart."

"sorry. Its just......" I break eye contact and look down, " It's just force of habit" I say so fast and let a gush of air run out. 

I'm biting my lip hoping that he doesn't get angry. 

*Calum's POV*

I want to break someone's fucking neck so badly at this moment. Someone thought they could lay theirs hands on something that's mine. Charlie and I may have just met, but either way no one hurts whats mine now or in the past. 

After a moment of silence I look at Charlie and see she's nervouse about what she just shared. I bring my hands up to cup her face and rub my thumbs along her jaw line, and lean down and kiss her lips. 

"Thank you for sharing that"

She looks shock, but her face softens and tears start forming in her eyes. 

Keeping my hands where they are, " Charlie even if you don't consider me yours, I consider you mine. No one and I mean no one, whether it be a man or a woman will ever hurt whats mine. Even if it happened in the fucking past. So baby, when you share it just know you wont have any more problems because I will make it that way." 

I lean down and kiss her lips one more time and taste her salty tears, as I turn to go make a cup of coffee.