Unfortunate Girlfriend 14

"That's not the matter you need to worry about", said Riley."We need to know", said Tori."You guys are the two different parties and out of blue moon you act as friends.Don't we want to know what's wrong with you?" Asked Tori."That, actually we are not complete rivals who wants to kill each other"", said Riley."Just didn't get along previously have no specific reason.The other day when I heard the news, he seemed a bit dull.Both had a simple talk and decided to help each other", replied Riley. "This time he proved worthy to become representative by trying to do something", said Riley turning to Caleb."Woah! I'm always competent, never miss the chance to win", said Caleb."Caleb never forget that I've taken you in time said Riley."So, do you call it as.."."Guys! stop it", said Tori.Both, for a moment became silent glaring each other."Let's do something interesting", said Tori."I'm not into ths", I said ignoring her.When she said interesting, it senses more than interesting.So it should be taken as serious warning."Come On", said Riley."I'm not interested", I replied."Okay, you carry on we'll have fun", said Caleb winking at me.Never mind I thought.They planned to meet in Tori's apartment without me.The thought itself making me disappointed.You'll miss the fun said my subconcious mind.Tori will make you feel awkward in front of everyone warned my weak mind.Remember last time pajama party, how embarassing it is reminded my typical mind.Don't worry, there is Mr Oslen,Caleb and Riley who will support you, maybe save you from embarasing moments.

When I'm in my own thoughts Caleb called me."Are you coming?" He asked."No", I replied."Why don't you come? he asked.It'll be boring with that nerd and lazy guy", he added."Have fun with Tori", I said laughing."Tori, Oslen never let me talk to her", he added."Obviously", I replied."Please Angelinehe said.Come down in two minutes I'll be ther waiting for you", he said."Caleb..",he hanged the call before I tried saying No.But anyways, I don't wish to miss the fun I thought .Immediately got ready wearing blue jeans and white top.He drove to Tori's apartment upon my directions."Why did you come?" Asked Tori as soon as she opened the door."Not to disappoint you", I replied smiling."Oh! You came with Caleb?" Questioned Mr Oslen.Riley is sitting in the couch eating pizza not bothering to look at me."Hey you", I called him to grab the attention but failed.Maybe he's mad at me for coming with Caleb.I should have denied Caleb.I should have called Riley to pick me up.Maybe I should have agreed in the morning itself to join them.Everything fell apart with that stupid nerd's ignorance.

"Let's go in" said Caleb.I went into the kitchen to drink some water.Mr Oslen came to me."What made you change your mind?" He asked."Mr Oslen", I said and paused when Riley is standing at the door."Her Caleb might have asked her to give him company", said Riley sarcastically."Will you stop over reacting for this", I said."Umm! okay you've come because he may would have begged you to come", he said."Riley, don't go overboard.I feel you must do something better by getting yourself out from here", I said."If you want space you guys can go out and have fun but don't disturb us", he said."Riley, Said MR Oslen, you guys need to talk", he said."Not necessary", he said and went."What's wrong with him?" I said turning to Mr Oslen."He's jealous", he replied."Jealous? For what?" I asked."You're not stupid enough to ask that question to me.Just ask yourself", he said.I didn't get anything.I went where everyone are sitting and watching a comedy movie.Tori and Riley are enjoying the movie laughing like hell.Mr Oslen went and sat between Tori and Riley."You never change", said Riley to Oslen.Tori didn't bothered but laughing to the jokes incredibly.Caleb looked bored and looking at his mobile."You said interesting?" I asked Tori."So you thought you're going to miss it?" She asked."Yeah", I said nodding my head."Planned but you disappointed but don't worry we can still have fun", she said."Having fun watching this witless movie", I asked."Angeline,nobody said that you're a mood spoiler?" Asked Caleb.Riley used to say that once in a while I thought."What are you watching?" I asked Caleb. "Mr Oslen's and Tori's best performance at the cafeteria", he replied.I nearly jumped to see that."Although it seemed lame, it became super hit at the end", I said."My proposal?" Asked Oslen."Yeah, you have really shown your guts there", said Caleb winking at him."Tori have made it good else it would have been boring" I said."I'm super cool there right?" She said smiling back to herself."I planned something for her but at that moment words are difficult to find", said Mr Oslen."Jealousy", said Tori teasing him."You can call it anything , but that's the best moment for me", he said rolling his eyes."Oh! Mr Oslen why don't you try once again", said Riley."Now?" He said."Hmm! yeah whatever you want to say you can and put all your feelings in front of her", said Caleb cheering him."Not now, I feel...",Said Tori."Shy?"Completed Riley.We just pulled the furniture to make at it for the scene.Tori went in to put some makeup, because she don't want to miss this moment.Riley and Caleb glaring at each other while arranging everything.