Unfortunate Girlfriend Part 9

What she said is right.How did I forget to ask something important.No, No you didn't forget you ignored because he sincerely apolyzised you answered my positive mind.But he should give some explanation if he really felt sorry I thought. He took you to dinner to make you happy reminded my subconcious mind. But he didn't speak much warned again my own stupid mind.What I ignored the most what he wanted to say and why he is sorry for? I thought. When I'm in my own thoughts,"What, are you talking to your minds?" Asked Tori.I shrugged and leaned in my chair."Angeline, she called.Attractions fade out when you're bored", she said."Attractions? What do you mean?" I asked her. "Don't run after something which you regret later", she said."What kind of nonsense is this?" I asked."It's okay", she said getting back to her attitude."What made you talk to me after a long time", she asked. Yeah, I almost forgot why I'm here. "You and Mr Oslen were together at prom", I started."Yeah, did that surprise you?" She asked with a smirk."Of Course it totally caught me because you're not the type to ask someone like Mr Oslen to be your partner", I said hastily. "I love surprises", she said smiling greedily."But why?" I asked her."Poor Mr Oslen he asked almost everyone in the college to be his partner ,everyone declined but when we appeared at prom together you must see their flustered faces", she said."So you say that you helped him", I asked her."Because of my beauty,the whole college came to me including your Caleb but I thought you'll be disappointed so I just choose to be with Mr Oslen", she replied.What kind of lame excuse is this I thought.And moreover she's saying that Caleb asked her, she's again making me go crazy."Tori, you are over reacting for what you are not", I said."OOPS! Did I spill the beans?" she said mimicking me."Get your answers what you needed now instead of putting your minds on something not necessary for you", she advised and walked out of cafeteria.All the eyes are watching her in awe.What's so great about her, I felt pinch of jealous but what she said has induced some more questions in me.I skipped my next class and went directly where I can find Caleb.I found him with his friends and some other girls."There Miss Average", said one of his friends.Someone punched him and he coughed covering up."Hey!" said the other.Caleb saw me and smiled."We need to talk" I said directly pointing the exact matter for what I'm there.Otherwise I would end up blank again.

"What's exactly in your mind? Why you look so flustered?" He asked. "I'm okay Caleb what I really want is you to continue what you were about to say the other day", I said choosing the words. "The other day..",he repeatedsmiling."I wish to hear that from you", I said."The other day, but why do you ask now?" He questioned in return."I wanted to know", I said."I feel better if you finish what you have started", I blabbered rolling my eyes."The other day, I was nervous, nervous that I may fall for your sincerity", he stated.You're simple and good.I like that.That's what I wanted to tell you he said shrugging his shoulders."That's it, nothing more", I asked him."What are you expecting then?" He asked."I expected you to ask me to be your partner at prom",he said."Oh! that day, Did you feel bad?" He questioned with concern."I'm sorry for that but you looked better without me ,With your buddie Riley", he said."I saw you sitting in the corner and having a good time with him. You looked really pretty there", he said smiling. "You didn't ask me, since Riley has no partner I have to come with him", I answered sincerely."Oh! that's the reason", he murmured. "Did you ask Tori?" I asked him. "Yeah I did", he replied."Why her and why not me?" I asked her shamelessly."Oh ! the reason behind your agitation is asking Tori rather than you right?" He asked."I didn't answer.Reason can be anything but I need the answer",I said."The whole college wants to be with me but that doesn't mean I'll accept everyone. They are few with whom I really want to be with, the other day I wished to be with you but with Riley I can't stand with you", he said."What did my friend do?", I asked him seriously. "Your friend is a nice guy, I have nothing to do with him.But you know what, right now he's against me and I can't put you in the stream like that", he said."Whom do you support me or him is out of question because he's your good friend and I'm just an infactuation",he said giving a pause."The excitement, I found in your eyes the other day is fading now" he said.Attractions fade when you're bored, Tori's words are ringing in my ears."What does that mean?" I asked him."You are not like all those girls who is after me with advantage.I was surprised when I found you while hiding.Do you remember taking you to dispensary", he asked."Yeah", I said nodding my head."That look on your face have left me in awe", he said."I checked everyday if you can be found there but no you didn't show up from that day.It left me in disappointment.In the later days I saw you with Riley, most excited than ever", he stated."The next what happened you know it", he said."Don't confuse me", I shouted literally."Just answer do you love me or not?" I asked. "I like you.." Don't start that, answer yes or no", I said not bothering what his answer might be. "Sorry", came the answer.