Unfortunate Girlfriend Part 8

Life became boring and miserable day by day.Everyone are busy with elections and exams. But me felt lonely and disappointed.Caleb is reserved and I feel I'm loosing him.The more I watch him close the weird I feel.I always felt happy watching him at distance.When I'm in my own thoughts there came Mr Lazy, I mean Mr Oslen. "Why are you sitting alone?" He asked.I didn't respond. 

"Did you ever felt secure and happy when you feel regret", he asked.I neither answered nor looked at him, just listening quietly."Feeling better when sad", he said. "Mr Oslen", I interrupted."Can I know why Tori accepted to be your partner at Prom", I asked.I don't know why I asked him that out of all.He smiled lazily adjusting his hair with his long fingers. "I don't know but that moment I cherish a lot", he said. "Tori always accepted me like Mr Lazy the name everyone calls me. Eventhough she is outstanding beauty, she never tried to reject me.I never felt awkward with her attitude.But I'm surprised when she asked me to be her partner and I can't say no", he added."Tori asked you?" I said doubtfully."Yeah", he said shrugging his shoulders. Tori? What's wrong with her? I felt sorry for her poor taste, after all she's my friend.

Surprises, surprises.Everything is confusing me.All are acting without reasoning.The other day I found Tori in english class."Tori", I whispered who is sitting in front on me. She didn't respond instead she turned to the person sitting beside her and talking. She's avoiding me. It's clear that her attitude never changed I thought.I called her once again, this time she gave an impatience look."Can I have a word with you?" I asked her."After the class", she replied. After the class we went to cafeteria, grabbed a coke and settled at an empty table. What do you want from me? She asked. I don't know how to start but I was sure that I'll not let go confusing me anymore.

"You and Mr Oslen look good together", I started. "Thanks and you looked great with that nerd", she replied. "Actually how come you and Mr Oslen..." "Did that Caleb dump you?" She questioned interrupting me. "No", I said immediately."Don't say that you dumped him", she said smirking. Felt like punching her to wipe that smirk on her face. "But happy", she continued after a pause. "Riley is good for you", she said. This time her expression is neutral. "Did you suggest him to take part in elections?" She asked. "No", I replied."Ask him to give a tight competition to Caleb", she said."What do you think, will Riley win against Caleb?" I asked her doubtfully."Are you planning to patch up with Riley if he wins?" She questioned. "Patch up? He's my friend",I said. "Hope he wins", she said with soft smile.She has positive opinion upon Riley that means she would've agreed if I had asked her to be his partner.Because of me he missed his chance. I felt bad but I can arrange something better I thought. "What do you think of Riley as a person?" I questioned her.Hmm! good who always gets beating from you", she said smiling."So, will you go out with him?" I asked.She choked the drink with my sudden question."He likes you a lot", I said easing up the situation."Everyone likes me", she said with an attitude. "Remember, he's a good boy and cannot be compared with your beauty", I remarked. "In fact he thought to ask you as his partner", I said rolling my eyes. "So, you felt jealous?" She asked. "No, he's disappointed when you came with Oslen", I said. "But you grabbed him away when I approached him", she said. "That's true because Caleb ignored me", I said."Did you ask why?" She asked."No, right? She continued.Wake up dear if you love him you would've killed him to get your answers", she said taking another sip of coke.