Unfortunate Girlfriend 13

Enough", screamed Mr Oslen."Don't go", I said to Riley when he's about to jump into the scene."What happened?" Asked Tori casually."You", he said glaring at the student who is sitting opposite to Tori."Take your hands off her", he warned him."Oslen", said Tori smiling."Don't exaggerate", she added."Let me finish it", he said.Tori, she already guessed what he's trying to do.She became red but couldn't guess either because of embarassment or guessing Oslen's act.He pulled her hand and asked only one line."Can you stay by my side,forever?" He said.Oh! what a lame proposal I thought."I love you", she said kissing his cheek.This is the appropriate line you should use at these times", she said surprising everyone.The entire canteen stood and cheered them.Riley is shocked to see that".Umm! Riley please change your expression", I said.He turned other side and I just coughed to ease the uncomfortable situation.

Finally,Mr Lazy and Miss Beauty's pair has become the talk of the college.Without realising the date of the election has approached.When everyone are busy, I'm busy in preparing Caleb's birthday celebration.Stupidity throws you from heights."You never change", said Tori.Never mind her words, I'm just cheering him for tomorrow I thought."Don't tell me you're on Caleb's side", she said."I guess something bad", She added. "Oh! shut up yaar", I said and left her in disappointment.I went to find Caleb in the gymnasium.There he's busy talking with someone in phone.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him once he hanged the phone."Don't you have to prepare for tomorrow?" I asked him."Tomorrow is really a big day for me", he said."Yeah I know, tomorrow is your birthday and also you have a soccer match.But you look depressed", I said."Still thinking what to choose?" I asked.He didn't reply but he stood there smiling like an idiot."Idiot I said.You do whatever you want but don't give such an expression", I said."You're loosing charishma with that thoughtful expression.Be cheerful and happy like always", I said without giving chance for him to talk."Really! Am I looking like that?" he asked."Yeah, sort of boring", I replied."Then wait till tomorrow to cheer me up like always", he said grinning.
This is the most awaiting day.Everyone are eagerly waiting for the man who steals the show.Eventhough Caleb has not put much efforts, ratio of winning chances are more.I promised to cheer Caleb but deep down in my heart I wish Riley to win.Both of them stood in front of the college to give their own words, inbetween them stood Mr Oslen."Guys all this time , I have a good chat with you so I like Caleb, our hero to start", said Riley."Thank you Riley but I didn't wish to be representative for name and fame, begin Caleb.I didn't want to be the part of any collaboration with my popularity. But for the first time, when people acknowledged me and looking after me, felt like as if I should begin with something he said taking out a piece of paper.This is just a small effort I tried to do.It's the scholarship for the junior class and assurance to provide jobs.These are papers signed by the top companies", he said handing over to Mr Oslen.Riley's expression has not changed."How did he do that?" Asked Tori."Riley's going loose now", she added."And I wish to withdraw ...", he said."Is he planning to run away", murmured Tori."Time up" said Riley looking at Caleb.Both were smiling and rushed to their car surprising everyone.Mr Oslen,ran calling them to come back they didn't turn.Caleb gave the keys to Riley sitting next to him.Riley drove the car like wind and disappeared.We got into Tori's car and followed them.They directly headed to the stadium, then I relaised that he choose this and Riley's helping him.

They are mad,totally mad.Why are they heading to stadium in the middle of the event.She's cursing both of them."Stop there", said Mr Oslen who's sitting in the back seat.We all rushed inside.There begin the game.Caleb have made his way to the lockers to change.Riley waiting outside walking to and fro."What's this?" Asked Tori angrily.She's loosing her temper right now.Without answering, Riley is grinning.I thought he'll definitely taste Tori's temperment."Come, we have no time", he said running inside.We settled ourselves in the empty seats.Then came the teams running into the ground.Caleb wearing blue representing our state.Wow, he looked good in that I thought.The match begin within seconds.For every goal, our excitement increased and moreover Caleb is very happy back to his charm.He, himself made 4 goals out of 9.They won the match gaining an extra point.We all ran into the locker room where we can find him.All the boys stood as soon as we entered, but actually they are staring at Tori.Sensing the situation, Mr Oslen said, "she's my girlfriend" holding her hand.That made us laugh loudly confusing everyone."Yeah", said Caleb introducing us to his team."I'll give you a treat, get ready", said Tori to Caleb.We were in our cars, Tori and Mr Oslen in theirs and I,Riley and Caleb in another.Three sitting in silence making me more tense."Where are we going?" I asked Riley who is driving.Hmn! Wait we'll be there in few minutes he said.We stopped in front of a small restaurant where there isn't much people can be found.So, this is where Tori planned I thought and got down.When we entered inside, it is more than a surprise.Most of our friends are standing to welcome us, probably today's star Caleb.Everyone are wishing him falling all over him pushing us.I almost fell down but Riley helped me to cross the crowd.Tori did this.She invited all of them is short span making it a big surprise.Beside her Mr Oslen is busy taking pictures.I did prepared something on his birthday but I wished to cheer him after the elections.Due to change in the events, I didn't get chance atleast to wish him but anyways Tori has made it up I thought.Thank you, Thank you everyone said Caleb.Then Riley brought cake carrying carefully.On it, it is written as Happy Birthday to soccer champion."I ordered that", I blurted."I received it earlier", he said smiling.We celebrated cheerfully on occasion of Caleb's winning in the state league championship and his birthday too.Everything went well by forgetting about the elections.

The next day Caleb and Riley was called by the college principal along with Mr Oslen for explaination.They didn't get much scoldings because Caleb has won the match gaining good reputation to the college.And Riley had to listen a few words for leaving with him but done something better.Mr Oslen, for not taking action on them and not inviting to the party.What does this mean we thought."Who can be our college representative?Any guesses" I asked."Maybe Caleb", said Riley."You can be a good choice too", said Caleb."We need to wait for the result" said Mr Oslen."Don't worry much about those things cheered Tori but tell me "how did this happen?" She asked raising her brow.Caleb and Riley looked each other smiling.