Unfortunate Girlfriend Part 10

Why?" I asked him immediately.He didn't respond instead he smiled."You always treated me well. And never said 'No'. I thought you really like me Caleb", I said hastily. I don't understand what made you think like that but I'm always positive about you.You are not like those girls whom I've seen. That spark in your eyes when you see me is fading gradually. Actually that's the reason it pulled me to you he said casually without looking at me.I liked you, I'm shamelessly admitting that I wished to be acknowledge by people like you and your friends but I think that's not happening he added.I don't want to hear anything just tell me when you are saying that you like me, why don't you love me?" I asked expecting good reasoning. "Because I just like to be with you as a friend but can't promise to be with you forever", he answered sincerely.I didn't get what he means by that."Don't take me wrong dear", he said holding my hand."It's okay Caleb", I said and walked out suppressing my precious tears.While I'm walking out Riley saw me and ran towards me."I can't", I said and cried holding him.He didn't ask me anything instead he held me tightly comforting me. "Don't want to ask?" I said breaking the silence after some time. "No", he replied."Thank you", I said. "Can we go to the picture?" he said."I thought to go with Mr Oslen but Tori invited him to dinner", he said smiling."We are sailing on the same boat", I said."Not exactly", he said."I like Tori but not that I love her more than anything", he said. "What's difference in both?" I asked him."Both? Like is something like admiring from distance, you love to be with and you wish for the day to come and something like that.But once you fall in love no need of words ,expressions, distances and nothing matters.Understanding each other at one glance is enough", he added.He looked different, what he said is not at all related to nerd's calculation whom I know."Where did you learn this?" I asked him."Experiences help to calculate things dear", he replied."Oh! Come On Riley", I said.He smiled and grabbed my hand."Come Let's go to the movie", he said dragging me. After the movie,he dropped me at home. Even though he tried to put me busy I was in my own thoughts putting all the pieces together so that I realize what truly means to me.

Riley is standing before the crowd.Me standing far away not bothering to listen.But people are applauding him in awe.So, he has made himself into people I thought.Mr Oslen, sitting beside him Tori and her friends along with them Caleb and his friends are listening curiously to his speech.After sometime Caleb stepped in to say his words.This is all part of elections.Unlike this time Caleb used to win without competition, but now seems to look as if Riley wants to put a fair fight. Both parties must prove something that they are really worthy to represent the college.Riley unlike the qualities I mentioned before have brilliant brains in analyzing and turning things favorable towards him except talking to girls."What were you doing here?" Asked Tori waving her hand in front of my face.I didn't answer but followed her."How's the movie?" She asked.Movie! how did she know I thought."I had great time", she replied. "What happened to you?" She asked when I didn't reply. I didn't answer.She analysed me a second and asked if I failed in my term exams. "No", I said instantly.When she asked me again, I said that I broke up with Caleb."Broke up? How can you call it a break up when you were never a couple?" She asked mocking me."Tori", I said to stop making me embarrassed."Oh! my Angeline... ",She said this time I felt like my old friend."How unfortunate to go through this", she said again."Did you cry all night?" she asked."No", I replied."Better", she said."Let's party now", she said taking me to her car."For what?" I asked. "For dumping that idiot", she said laughing making me feel better. Finally this moment should be celebrated I thought.For dumping Caleb's illusional attraction over love, Riley's wonderful attention towards public and friendly reunion of me and Tori back again.

Felt fortunate to get back to Miss Nobody, whom nobody recognizes. Wish to see Caleb sometimes from my secret hideout but it becomes awkward if he notices me there.Riley became too busy in his campaigns, exams and other experiments in assisting Lazy Oslen. One evening, he came to college running hurriedly."Whoah!", said some."What happened?" I asked and ran along with him."What's wrong?" I asked from behind eventhough I couldn't catch his speed.He directly ran into Mr Oslen's studio where Tori is doing first aid to him. "Mr Oslen!", I screamed seeing him blood.He's lying on the couch closing his eyes."How's it happened", asked Riley."Don't know much but he got pretty bad hits", she replied neither sad nor happy."Everyone leave", said Mr Oslen."Let me talk to Riley", he said."We wish to stay", said Tori in a strong voice."This time you can't let it go Oslen", she said as if she knew everything."Mr Oslen what's going on?" asked Riley."I just got hit by Caleb's friends", he murmured."They were drunk, lost control and unexpectedly...." ."Shut up", said Tori."Tori, let him speak", I whispered."Stay out of this, don't try to support those idiots", she said."I'm not.."Shut up", said Riley interrupting me.I didn't expect that from him, especially Riley.Without speaking a word I walked out with tears.